Author Topic: Are accounts that have been inactive for a very long time deleted?  (Read 791 times)

Offline slasherflicks

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
This is a stupid question, I know, but I'm just wondering. I'm trying to remember the old account that I had when I was 7 years old back in 2011. I also remember that I was banned at some point, and I'd imagine that would be the sole reason why. I do remember what my password could have possibly been, but I can't remember what the username was. I was obsessed with the night fury from How to Train Your Dragon as well as Cynder from the Legend of Spyro at the time, so I have a gut feeling that the username must have been related to either of those.
Would it be possible for the account to still be sitting around gathering dust after all this time, or are accounts like that usually deleted (or permanently banned)? If not, that's fine. I just wanted to revisit my old account for the sake of nostalgia.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Are accounts that have been inactive for a very long time deleted?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 08:05:27 am »
Accounts that have not been logged into within a given time, around two years, are typically deleted by the system automatically.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.