Author Topic: Late gift  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Silvertigress96

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Late gift
« on: December 30, 2020, 04:12:55 pm »
Hi everyone I am a stay at home mom so I unfortunately don’t have money but I do have a couple requests they are late Christmas gifts but I would still like them drawn if you could let me know and I’ll put up pictures when I have figured out how please forgive me this is my first time posting on the forum

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Late gift
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 08:20:38 pm »
Ello! Moving this over to Commissions, Trades, & Requests board as this is a request rather than showing art~

As for posting images, click the Show button below to see a quick tutorial on how to have your images show up. =)

You are going to need to upload your images to either Imgur or PostImage. I personally like PostImage because you don't need an account and it's super easy and simple, so I will use that for this example.

First you need to upload your image to either one of those sites, like PostImage. Simply just click the Choose Images button and select your image to upload it:

Then you are going to click the Copy to Clipboard button for the Direct Link option to copy that image link:

Then you need to click the Image icon when either replying to a thread or creating one:

In between the [ img][/img] that shows up you need to past that link that you copied. You can either right click in between them and select paste, or press and hold ctrl and then press v on your keyboard to paste the link.

Walla! Your images will show up when you post your reply.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 08:27:18 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Silvertigress96

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Late gift
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 10:53:53 pm »