Author Topic: Warriors | Rustybutt vs Longface  (Read 3012 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Warriors | Rustybutt vs Longface
« on: December 20, 2016, 08:50:24 pm »
Since the original spoof of warrior cats seemed a little popular, I've decided to make another 😄

DADDADUMM
A wind blew across the camp, bringing the scents of the forest...and Tigerclaw's fart which he tried to keep in but he got cramp and as a result his body started making awkward gurgling noises and...well...his butt went boom. BUT THAT IS IRRELEVANT. The current event that stands before our eyes is the showdown between Rustybum and Longface. Uh...Rusty and Longtail.
"Alright you little girl ginger. Ima take you down to painsville! Population; you!" Said Longtail.
"YEAH YEAH YEEAAAHH BOY TURN IT UP AND BURN THE FOREST!!! FIRE WILL SAVE TE CLAAAAAAANNN!!!!!!" Bluestar yelled as everyone turned to stare at the demented and probably mental leader.
Spottedleaf scurried on her tippy toes towards Bluestar and whispered in her ear, "You just gave away the fricking prophecy!"
"OH crud. I MEAN KILL THAT GINGERMAN WITH WATER EXTINGUISH THE FIRE OR IT WILL BURN US ALL!!!!" Bluestar quickly improvised.
"Uh we're supposed to be rooting for Rusty because he's the protagonist and yeah..." Lionheart interrupted.
"QUIET LIONFART I'M IMPROVISING!!!" Bluestar yelled.
"Sweet. Ima get popcorn and coke just wait here." Whitestorm said as he skipped away on two legs like a retard.
"Let's teach ye a lesson!" Longtail leapt like a beautiful unicorn and pinned rusty down with his body.
Rusty shouted, "GET OFF ME YOU RIP OFF OF ALL THINGS AWESOME oh man I don't even know"
"Lesson one: don't shout while the teacher is talking." Longtail grabbed rusty's tail. "Lesson two: FLY LIKE A BEAUTIFYL BUTTERFLY!!!" Rusty was hurled into the air and into space. He saw an astronaut but thought it was a demon. "AHHHHHHH IT'S A MONSTER KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!"" Rusty got out a random flamethrower from God knows where and flailed it every where,  burning the ISS  and creating an epic explosion. "FOR THE MICHAEL BAYS" Rusty blew a kiss and began his descent towards earth. He looked like a cheese puff on fire in the sky.
"What the bloody hell is that?" Longtail exclaimed.
"IT'S OUR SAVOUR THE ALMIGHTY CHEESE PUFF. BOW DOWN BEFORE IT." Everyone hesitated for a moment but followed Bluestar's orders. All except Longtail, who was frozen in fear as the fireball flattened him and made a bonfire. Whitestorm quickly got a stick and began toasting marshmallows from somewhere. SERIOUSLY, where do these things keep coming from!? Anyway, Rusty was the victor and Bluestar dashed over to him. "I shall name you, Cheesepuffpaw. Welcome to the clan!" Spottedleaf intervened.
"Uh, how about firepaw? That's more appropriate!"
"Ugh fine. But I'll name him Cheesepuff because he is our savour." Unfortunately, no one noticed Longtail burning to the ground.
"Uh...guys?" Lionheart began.
"Say Lionheart,  do you actually have the heart of a lion?" Bluestar asked.
"Well, yeah? Why?"
"BECAUSE IMA TEAR YOU APART FOR INTERRUPTING THE VICTORY OF CHEESEPUFFPAW'S VICTORY'S VICTORY OF VICTORIES"
😦 oh  crap

I know this isn't as funny as the last one but I was bored 😆
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:41:40 pm by EpicWolfie »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors | Rustybutt vs Longface
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 08:56:20 pm »
 ;D Very nice! Lol.
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 09:22:49 pm »
Haha, Very nice story. Made me giggle. 
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 02:42:50 pm »
Done! Thanks for the awesome comments 😊 don't be afraid to tell me this isn't as funny as the last one though 😄

Offline Grynn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Daybreak
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 04:47:29 pm »
a unique and truly exquisite piece of literature. 10/10.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 10:48:04 pm »
Omg thank you Grynn this was a while ago but it still cracks me up somehow ;D