Author Topic: Land's Carving Light(Short story)  (Read 2456 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Land's Carving Light(Short story)
« on: July 09, 2017, 06:09:24 pm »
This is not true, it's just how I think the FH universe was formed

Long ago, before any creatures existed, there was a sentient beam of light traversing the universe faster than the speed of light, in search of a suitable planet to give life to. It set its eyes on a planet and pushed that planet out of the Milky Way galaxy before forming a whole new galaxy around that planet, after that planet was surrounded by a galaxy full of giant space rocks the beam's illumination gave the planet an atmosphere and designated it as the gathering point for all species. After that planet could support lifeforms, the beam travelled across the new galaxy and spread many different species across every planet, billions of species were created on planets all over the galaxy. Creatures from all across the feralheart galaxy came to the planet and are still coming from every part of the universe as the beam of light had put beings on every planet in the universe, excluding earth as it was already home to lifeforms known as Homo Sapiens(Humans). The beam of light is still travelling to this day, putting beings on every planet in every galaxy and many of the existing species have yet to travel to the gathering planet and make themselves known. A highly intelligent reptillian species did what the beam of light did not, and shaped the cave systems to give every species a place to feel like they're home. One of the dug cave systems unexpectedly flooded when an underwater entrance formed, giving home to the more aquatic species. A barely-known species of insects then came and saw the potential in every rock scattered across the land, carving them into rings and forming the bridge in Ficho Tunnels out of the top of a rock arch.

What the rock arch might have looked like before it was carved:

spoiler
What the rock arch is presumed to have looked like before being carved into the rock bridge that we know today
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:36:54 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Likopinina

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Meow
    • Likopinina
    • Likopinina
    • View Profile
Re: Land's Carving Light(Short story)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 11:04:46 pm »
Ah, I love reading these FH-origin stories. Neat one! ^^
Preset of Leon

Signature by bruisers

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 11:25:48 pm »
Interesting Origin story, I enjoyed reading it! I wonder if the beam of light ever communicates. :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 12:16:09 pm »
Ah, I love reading these FH-origin stories. Neat one! ^^
Thank you!

Interesting Origin story, I enjoyed reading it! I wonder if the beam of light ever communicates. :D
*A strange transmission arrives from an untraceable location* "No mortal has ever heard any sound emit from the beam of light, but that doesn't mean it's quiet! Maybe a team of explorers could be sent to look for the light, I would need brave explorers whom are willing to explore despite the dangers of space. If we're lucky, the beam of light could be recorded communicating to mortals. The illumination has only willingly approached immortals, and I think I know of an immortal it hasn't spoken with yet, I think we can catch it on its way to the immortal being. Are you up for the challenge?" *The transmission ends* Looking back at what I wrote, I'm impressed at myself for coming up with this response to a comment.

(I am creating a map right now since I don't mind wasting time when I'm creating)I forgot what map I said I was making, I must've lost the map files or had the map crash long ago.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:33:59 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.