Author Topic: Ferimes bio [28.10.21]  (Read 3840 times)

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
Ferimes bio [28.10.21]
« on: October 28, 2021, 10:58:04 am »

Heyyo!
 I go by Ferime. I found out about this game from Izzzyzzz YouTube video on FeralHeart. I was looking for a game like this for a long time but I was never satisfied with what I found, because they involved some sort of payment(game or real currency) in order to customize your character.
But FeralHeart gave a lot of creative freedom with character, map making and overall gameplay customization. Not to forget the charm that comes with it's graphics and looks, so I dived in immediately!
And that's a decision that I never regretted, and rightfully so, because the community turned out to be just as awesome. The warm welcomes made me feel at home right away and I aspire to make newcomers to feel the same when joining!
Even though I haven't been a long time player, I still hold this place close to heart. The memories made with all the experiences in such a relatively short amount of time mean a lot. And I will do my best to help it live on!

I am a guy who comes from a relatively rural area in Latvia and I have been in the furry community for around 5 or 6 years.
 But before that(primary school I think) my favourite interest was FNAF.
 I was so into it that me and a couple of my classmates nicknamed each other after the characters LOL.
For the future, I aim to be either a costume maker or something in the veterinary area.
But I recently started programming classes so we'll see where that goes!
In game I am usually pretty talkative if someone starts the conversation xD unless we have talked before and I know you to an extent, then I could come up to you myself!
 I really enjoy parkour maps, so there's a possibility you will find me struggling in one of them.
But I also tend to just hand around The Grounds, so if I don't respond/am afk feel free to howl in my face and that might get my attention XD

Characters

I rarely use any other characters than Ferime, but when I do, it's probably these floofs!

Preset download

Ferime is a really dear character to me, I would even consider him a fursona!
 I made him with the basic markings from scratch soon after I started playing and he has been my favorite ever since.

Hiking
Nature
Goblincore
Webcore/Internetcore
Fursuit making
Collecting pretty rocks
Backrooms/Liminal spaces
Rainy weather

Contacts

Discord - notcoolferime#0178
Instagram - notcoolferime
on here :D

« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 06:14:50 pm by ferimeX3 »
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

SpicyDirt

Re: Ferimes bio [28.10.21]
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 12:48:38 pm »
AHHH YES! Question for ya - what was your nickname from the FNAF characters? c:

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 01:37:26 pm »
AHHH YES! Question for ya - what was your nickname from the FNAF characters? c:
Actually, I was mangle, simply because my friend really wanted to be foxy in our duo XD

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 05:46:24 pm »
Very lovely bio! Was a blast getting to read more about ya =) Well decorated too~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 05:55:47 pm »
Very lovely bio! Was a blast getting to read more about ya =) Well decorated too~
Thank u!! Had to take some inspiration from yours and Spicys bios to get an idea, so props to you both xD

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 06:16:07 pm »
Totally forgot to add the ''likes'' part, now updated :D

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 02:18:54 am »
I enjoyed your bio! ^^ You seem like a real friendly, fun and nice floof! Love how you wish to continue the good vibes on FH! And although this is rather late, welcome to the community! Would like to hear more about Ferime too if he has a backstory bio. :)

Furries are pretty cool! I really enjoy looking at art of furries and anthros alike...I wouldn't say I'm *hardcore* furry, but can sure appreciate the looks of them. I pretty much got a fursona too that I use for just hangin around FH.

I added you on Discord haha.

+floof!

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 07:08:27 pm »
I enjoyed your bio! ^^ You seem like a real friendly, fun and nice floof! Love how you wish to continue the good vibes on FH! And although this is rather late, welcome to the community! Would like to hear more about Ferime too if he has a backstory bio. :)

Furries are pretty cool! I really enjoy looking at art of furries and anthros alike...I wouldn't say I'm *hardcore* furry, but can sure appreciate the looks of them. I pretty much got a fursona too that I use for just hangin around FH.

+floof!

aww thanks a lot ^_^ Im glad you liked it, I am thinking of making a more in depth bio of Ferime sometime, since I didnt like the old one xD
Also, your character looks awesome, might sketch it whenever I get some free time :D
p.s. thank u for the floofs, heres one for being such a great floof to talk to XD
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 07:10:12 pm by ferimeX3 »

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2022, 03:07:53 am »

+floof!

aww thanks a lot ^_^ Im glad you liked it, I am thinking of making a more in depth bio of Ferime sometime, since I didnt like the old one xD
Also, your character looks awesome, might sketch it whenever I get some free time :D
p.s. thank u for the floofs, heres one for being such a great floof to talk to XD

Aww thank you so much!! <3 That's sweet of you haha. Her markings in game aren't what I imagine them to be, but my icon there is pretty much what they look like haha. I do have a more close up drawing of what her markings are on my deviantART. :D

I look forward to seeing your new bio! ^^ Thanks again fellow floof!  *boops nose with own*

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."