Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 520151 times)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2015, 01:07:05 am »
Yeah I'm pretty upset about this whole thing, are you guys gonna have the log in go back to normal after the ordeal's over? even with the page open it doesn't let me play at all.

I am deeply sorry if this question has already been answered, I couldn't find an answer and the site loads kind of slow for me, so it's hard to search for one.
I'm unsure where else I should ask.

It's really great that Raz was able to find a solution and all, and I appreciate that, but is this our permanent solution?
The forum, for the past three years, has never really worked for me.  I've used three different browsers (chrome, mozilla, and safari) that have never had any troubles with any other sites, but this forum.
Basically, whenever I log in through the site it only keeps me logged in for a few minutes before spitting me out.  This is a problem because then when I get in the game, I'm only on for a few minutes before losing connection.  I have used other accounts and cleaned out the browser, turned off firewall, etc.

I am not here to ask for help about that problem, mostly because I've tried every solution I can find- I'm just explaining why this is difficult for me, and it seems numerous other people.
My question still stands, is this permanent?

Again, it's great that we've got our game back, kudos to Raz and everyone who assisted.
  But I know I wouldn't really join a game if I had to log in this way, I highly doubt we'll get new members...  And I don't think I'll ever be able to play again this way either.  I don't think I'm the only one it seems.

Nothing is for certain at this moment, but the staff will post another thread with information later on during the week or so.
There's a lot which still needs to be worked through for now. Keep your eyes open for new posts from the staff regarding this.

When it comes to the page spitting you out I'm not sure why it does.
I had a similar issue earlier his morning, but it stopped misbehaving when I opened firefox and let it run on a lonely tab while I use another browser for browsing the forum and other stuff.
You can always try closing everything and clearing out the cookies.

Easiest way would be to download Ccleaner, analyse and then clear it.
No need to back up things.
RETIRED.

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2015, 02:07:28 am »
sigh...hope this wont scar anyone away form green and black wolves/lions..i got alot of those lol

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn

Offline ~MadDog~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2015, 02:10:55 am »
Hey, I for some reason cannot get logged into the game. I am leaving the website open. It just keeps saying "failed to connect to front server" I just want to play the game. I've missed a friend.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2015, 02:18:40 am »
Hey, I for some reason cannot get logged into the game. I am leaving the website open. It just keeps saying "failed to connect to front server" I just want to play the game. I've missed a friend.

Please try to refrain from posting help questions on this thread. Try looking at m'tutorial here to see if ye 'ave missed anything.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=54233.0

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2015, 02:32:17 am »
Thanks Raz and the rest of the staff!! I really appreciate it!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 02:47:37 am by Darkimo »

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2015, 07:01:39 am »
Hmm... I hope you resolve the issue soon. I'm glad that you have some sort of fix up, at least. Good job, and many thanks for that.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline alanaa

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2015, 11:37:12 am »
its not working for me raz it says i cant get on the server :(

Offline Xsxs

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • SkylessWing at DevianArt
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2015, 02:41:39 pm »
I'm glad the game is up and running again! I understand it'll take awhile till it was what it once was, but I can see that everyone is working hard :3
Don't judge my story the chapter you walked in.

Offline TheGuest

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2015, 03:11:07 pm »
As you may have noticed, and like TheGuest mentioned, some people cannot connect.
The people who get the message "No proxies here" are unable to connect for that one specific reason, you need to turn them off.

Chrome
Step 1
Open Chrome and click the wrench icon in the screen's upper left corner.

Step 2
Click "Settings" to open your Settings page.
Related Reading: How to Remove Google Chrome Tools

Step 3
Click "Show advanced settings" and click "Change proxy settings" to open the Windows Internet Properties dialog box.

Step 4
Click "Settings" to open your connection's settings.

Step 5
Click the check box labeled "Use a proxy server for this connection" to clear it.

Step 6
Click "OK" in both open dialog boxes to close them.

If you're using other browsers, just google "How to turn poxy off in Mozilla Firefox/Internet Explorer" etc.

Really appreciate the help once again! Thanks a lot for putting that together for the sake of my little, temporary error. Lucky to have so many helpful peeps on the forums that are willing' to lend a hand. Paw. Oh..

Once again, thanks! :)

Peetato

« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2015, 04:25:13 pm »
Thanks Raz! much appreciated c: