Author Topic: October Update Part 1  (Read 25600 times)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: October Update Part 1
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2018, 08:19:07 pm »
Although things may seem to be improving, what has been done has been done and can't be erased. The reputation of the Feral Heart staff was already very poor amongst long-term players, and I personally disagree with the return of the selected staff for undisclosed reasons. I'm not shocked, but still disappointed, that this is what the fate of Feral Heart has become. I had naively looked up to the staff when first joining the game, but had promptly left after becoming aware of the mistreatment of players and inappropriate interactions by staff that took in places outside of Feral Heart. Some seem to forget that this is a children's game, after all.

The nostalgia isn't enough for me to return, and although I do miss Feral Heart when in its prime, I don't see any potential in the future of this game.

I'm aware that I am coming across as dramatic here - I really don't care much for the game but I felt the need to post my thoughts. I no longer have any strong feelings about the game as I don't play anymore lol
i don't think you are being dramatic. you're allowed to have your opinion and it's respected as long as you not try to start discourse about it.

i kind of relate because i used to not have a good relationship with the staff team but i personally dealt with it in the long run. with a new team in place there is always room for improvement. they haven't even been here for a week so they have a lot of time to prove themselves.

Offline NKM9

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I wonder what's for dinner.
    • View Profile
    • NKM9's Roblox profile
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2018, 08:22:15 pm »
Seems like things are starting to get back on track. I certainly hope it doesn't go off the rails and plummet into a black hole like what had happened a few weeks ago.

I like my dinner extra burnt by some mystical fire <3
Owner of the Snuggle Club of FH (PM me for Discord invite code)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2018, 08:34:32 pm »
Seems like things are starting to get back on track. I certainly hope it doesn't go off the rails and plummet into a black hole like what had happened a few weeks ago.

I don't think it will! I believe the staff whom were chosen were a great pick. I'm sure they'll do a fantastic job~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline silentdragon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Math Wiz and Science Nerd
    • http://albinowolf11.deviantart.c
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2018, 08:47:06 pm »
Congrats to the new moderators! ^^

I am hoping the same as NKM though, though could be just because I been anxious ^^'

DISCORD: ✿♫♪ ★ ~ ๔гคﻮ๏ภรเlєภt ~ ★ ♪♫✿#1787

•Art •Math •Science •Sports •Gaming •Animals

Profile and Sig by me and base by ElementBases (I was lazy to request or commission or even draw my own sig lol)

Offline NKM9

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I wonder what's for dinner.
    • View Profile
    • NKM9's Roblox profile
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2018, 03:12:14 am »
I've been hanging out with a few of the new staff members in The Snuggle Club's Discord server (you need to get an invite link from me or someone that's in it to join), and they all seem to be a good choice of mods to keep FeralHeart under control. I'm looking forward to what they and Raz have in store for us in the future. I'm especially hyped for the Halloween party coming up. I'll be sure to be there!

I like my dinner extra burnt by some mystical fire <3
Owner of the Snuggle Club of FH (PM me for Discord invite code)

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 301
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2018, 07:14:26 pm »
Part 2 now available.
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me