Community > Introduction

Hi, I like Feralheart and its community so far.

<< < (3/4) > >>

BluuLeopard:
Hey there, welcome to our community! And thank you, I'm doing alright and hope you're having a good day or night too~

Kerriki:
Welcome to FH! I'm sure you'll fit right in around here<3 Have fun!

delores:
I wish I did more in this community because some of you folks seem like the most trustworthy, mature, and genuinely good strangers I've seen on the internet. I hope ya guys won't let me down if I eventually come out and start being more active here. Manage the community how you please of course, but I'm disappointed by the immaturity of a lot of online communities and I still need to get better integrated into the Feral Heart community before I can properly trust it. Similarly, I hope I can contribute to this community in a positive manner because while me acting immature is not a valid excuse for others to respond immaturely, I still feel like it's for the best that I act as mature as possible.

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: delores on June 08, 2021, 10:36:58 pm ---I wish I did more in this community because some of you folks seem like the most trustworthy, mature, and genuinely good strangers I've seen on the internet. I hope ya guys won't let me down if I eventually come out and start being more active here. Manage the community how you please of course, but I'm disappointed by the immaturity of a lot of online communities and I still need to get better integrated into the Feral Heart community before I can properly trust it. Similarly, I hope I can contribute to this community in a positive manner because while me acting immature is not a valid excuse for others to respond immaturely, I still feel like it's for the best that I act as mature as possible.

--- End quote ---

Hey there, welcome to Feralheart! I would love to see you engage with the community more. Like any community, there are some bad seeds, not everyone is going to be super mature (there are quite a few youngins that play FH!). A majority of the community is incredible, though. The player base is great and generally extremely friendly. Being part of this community has truly been a positive experience for me, and I hope that it will be for you too!

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: delores on June 08, 2021, 10:36:58 pm ---I wish I did more in this community because some of you folks seem like the most trustworthy, mature, and genuinely good strangers I've seen on the internet. I hope ya guys won't let me down if I eventually come out and start being more active here. Manage the community how you please of course, but I'm disappointed by the immaturity of a lot of online communities and I still need to get better integrated into the Feral Heart community before I can properly trust it. Similarly, I hope I can contribute to this community in a positive manner because while me acting immature is not a valid excuse for others to respond immaturely, I still feel like it's for the best that I act as mature as possible.

--- End quote ---

I agree with everything toons said above, but thought I'd add on myself ^^

I absolutely adore this community. You need anything, anything at all, and there will be several hands (or paws!) extended to you to help with whatever you need! I look forward to, hopefully, your eventual break-out into the community. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version