Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

lonership

(1/2) > >>

danysaurus:
making new friends is difficult

Oddonelynx:
I personally have no problems with it, but with the low player base it can be hard. Especially since entire maps go AFK

SpicyDirt:
Hey there dany!

Making friends can be difficult, I understand. Talking to people in-game is a great way to make some friends! While a lot of people may seem to be AFK - there are plenty that are around and just don't talk (calling myself out)! Also, if you run around through the maps you can generally find people hanging out and such and they are generally active.

Don't let the AFK people stop you from trying to make friends. Just throw out some messages in local chat and there are bound to be people to respond. :)

danysaurus:

--- Quote from: SpicyDirt on September 29, 2021, 01:25:37 pm ---Hey there dany!

Making friends can be difficult, I understand. Talking to people in-game is a great way to make some friends! While a lot of people may seem to be AFK - there are plenty that are around and just don't talk (calling myself out)! Also, if you run around through the maps you can generally find people hanging out and such and they are generally active.

Don't let the AFK people stop you from trying to make friends. Just throw out some messages in local chat and there are bound to be people to respond. :)

--- End quote ---

I don't mind the AFKing, it's just that some people simply poof from the game. I used to have a few friends but they're rendered nonexistant

AruNeo-BR:
they're all dead, no one speaks, it's no use this game honestly for me already died a year, especially because the only thing you have to do is talk, and nothing ever changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version