Community > Introduction

Hello Everyone

<< < (2/3) > >>

Avani:
Hiii Becca! Welcome back!
Aww, it is warming to hear about all your wonderful pets! What dog breeds do you have?
I would also love to read your stories if you decide to share them sometime.
Hope to see you around! I have a friend who is obsessed with Obey Me by the way,
I did try it out myself. It was hard to pick a favorite, though I liked Lucifer (;

Belphegorlove:
Thank you Avanti for welcoming me back, I have two Australian Shepherd Dogs {a miniature Tri female & Blu Merle boy Toy version} and two older corgis {a sable boy & tri female}.  My stories have many errors and run-on sentences I could type the stories up on Wattpad, but I haven't published any of my stories on Wattpad. Same I hope to see you around more, haha I like Belphegor, Diavolo, Satan, Levithan, and Lucifer in the obey me otome game.

ferimeX3:
awesome to have you back! :D you should def make a post with your pets, I would love to see that ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay :3

BloodWinsAll:
Welcome back!

Avani:

--- Quote from: Belphegorlove on April 05, 2022, 02:02:09 am ---Thank you Avanti for welcoming me back, I have two Australian Shepherd Dogs {a miniature Tri female & Blu Merle boy Toy version} and two older corgis {a sable boy & tri female}.  My stories have many errors and run-on sentences I could type the stories up on Wattpad, but I haven't published any of my stories on Wattpad. Same I hope to see you around more, haha I like Belphegor, Diavolo, Satan, Levithan, and Lucifer in the obey me otome game.

--- End quote ---

Australian Shepherds are so beautiful and clever! It is fascinating to watch them during agility championships.
Gosh, corgis melt my heart as well! They are simply too cute. I have never owned a dog before, but would love to some day.
If you do end up publishing them on Wattpad, feel free to let me know! I do not mind errors, more focused on the plot c:
Oooh, Diavolo is cuuute!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version