Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Had enough: Blacklist- "security database of the forum"

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tigg:
Well since this is a Bug, why dont you come to us earlier?
How can we take care of this obviously big problem if no one tells us?
Obvious nothing happens if no one tells us.
I will tell this to Raz, it will get taken care of.

Edit: Mentioning this Problem in other Threads or Ingame dont helps to solve the Problem.

GemWolf:
Yeh, this is annoying... luckily, I don't have this problem, but I know a lot of others do.
And thankies for trying to clear it up Tiggy. <3

Tigg:

--- Quote from: Gem on June 05, 2011, 03:07:29 pm --- Yeh, this is annoying... luckily, I don't have this problem, but I know a lot of others do.
And thankies for trying to clear it up Tiggy. <3

--- End quote ---

Bwwhhhh.. if you know much do have this Problem why is no one getting up their Butt and tell us? DDDDD:

*gets Super-Woman dressed* I be on the clear up mission!

Gargantor:

--- Quote from: Tigg on June 05, 2011, 03:04:08 pm ---Well since this is a Bug, why dont you come to us earlier?
How can we take care of this obviously big problem if no one tells us?
Obvious nothing happens if no one tells us.
I will tell this to Raz, it will get taken care of.

Edit: Mentioning this Problem in other Threads or Ingame dont helps to solve the Problem.

--- End quote ---

not tell it sooner?
i opened thread after thread on every FH forum i could find...
here too. just got ignored.
they were all in the help section. i thought now opening one here, in deneral discussion would earn more attention. i was right....
and there had been threads created by other users as well, having the same problem...

Edit: Raz knows, i told him already my problem. he didnt really seem to take it as a bug. its how the forum is "protected". but its just causing pretty much problems and annoyance to users.

Tigg:

--- Quote from: Gargantor on June 05, 2011, 03:19:14 pm ---not tell it sooner?
i opened thread after thread on every FH forum i could find...
here too. just got ignored.
they were all in the help section. i thought now opening one here, in deneral discussion would earn more attention. i was right....
and there had been threads created by other users as well, having the same problem...

Edit: Raz knows, i told him already my problem. he didnt really seem to take it as a bug. its how the forum is "protected". but its just causing pretty much problems and annoyance to users.

--- End quote ---

Well of course it dont helps making Threads in other Forums since they have nothing to do with ours.

Since when has you told this to Raz. I remember having this Problem about 3 Weeks ago and he did somthing to make it better. After this no one sed anything about this anymore, so again, how can we know.

Well, it dont matters, we do know now and we will see what we can do about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version