Author Topic: :(  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: :(
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 02:49:47 pm »
Well I had him, a female about a year younger then him and the new kitten was a female... It may also be because we get cats to frequently... Because the reason we got a new cat is because another one of my cats was hit by a car...
R.I.P
Mittens

Why do I have such bad luck with cats :c

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 02:51:29 pm »
I'm really sorry to hear this, Shadow. I hope the best turns out with your cat.
+Floof.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 02:53:29 pm »
I will keep you guys updated on if he is back or not, or there is anything posted on my city's website...

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 08:39:06 pm »
R.I.P Mittens I'm sure Mitten's left happy because you loved that cat very much and cared for it very much. Maybe it's not that you are bad with cats but more your method of how you contain them. Your main problem here is cats leaving the house apparently maybe you should try screening/gating the windows so the cats stop leaving outside. Prevent them from having any means of escape outside and you might have some more luck hopefully :). Still wishing for the best for the lost one though. Keeping fingers crossed ~Shadow thanks for the updates

Offline kiarasBFF98

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Formerly KiarasBFF
    • View Profile
    • My dA
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 08:38:17 pm »
Was your kitty a Outdoors/indoor cat, or just indoors? Because most cats who've never been outside by themselves in their life don't usually run away. But there are exceptions. My cat who I rescued from my neighborhood is more likely to try to leave my house because she was used to the outside. My much older cat has only been outside with a kitty harness on, and he isn't interested in leaving us. He is 16 by the way. How old was Maxy?

Stunning avatar gift from my dear friend, Fao.