Author Topic: Kidbay's Map Journal  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Kidbay

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I love all you Floofs
    • kidbay
    • View Profile
    • Kidbay's Maps
Kidbay's Map Journal
« on: October 19, 2016, 02:47:40 am »
Hey! Wassup'? So as many of you may know, I have been making maps for a while now and as of recently I have started up a new project to make a huge map pack dedicated to all of the Feral-Heart public. I've had a few problems recently but managed to sort them and I'm back up and running. I will update this post journal anytime that I feel like there is something you should hear about or any of that.

This journal is more to keep you informed than anything but I will also be using this journal for more than just that, after all, a journal should be used to write down thoughts, feelings and even dreams.

So to start with, I will give you a little bio of myself, nothing too much and nothing too little.

Hi, I go by the username kidbay and have been on Feral-Heart for roughly 4 or 5 years.
I have met and made many friends on Feral-Heart and there are quite a few I intend to stay in contact with, even if I'm not online too much right now.
I started making maps roughly 3 years ago and have gotten better since then thanks to the help of a few of my friends. I love making maps to make others happy or just for other people to generally get the chance to enjoy a new vision of imagination and creativity along with a peaceful roleplay.

A few of my interests and hobbies outside of the Feral-Heart world are music, gaming, art and doing what is leading me to my dream job.

Okay, so now you know a bit about me. Back to the maps, I recently started a huge project as I previously stated and lost all my work so had to start again but now I'm getting there. I figured the easiest way for people to keep up to date with the map would be if I created a site they could join that has just more than just one purpose. The site I created allows members to check out other people's maps if they want to, to upload their own maps, to upload meshes, take requests or make requests and so much more. The best part about my site? It has a section for tyou to talk off-topic just like the Feral-Heart forum and a bit that is unique to the site where you can post about your characters, groups, dead characters, presets and even idea that will all be based in my map only.

For example, on the site underneath the catergory 'Other' there is a heading called 'Roleplay Groups In Kibay's Maps' and then the sub-headings are 'Roleplay groups' 'Roleplay Character's Presets' 'Roleplay Characters Bio' and 'Graveyard'

If I selected 'Roleplay Groups' I could post about a roleplay that would be set in one of my maps, tell the public what map it was in and let people comment in order to recruit! It's that simple!

I will be placing the link on here, for the simple reason being that if you so desire to join then you may, the main purpose of the site is to keep up to date with my maps, but who knows! You may find the perfect roleplay!

Site Link: http://kidbaysmaps.proboards.com/

~Kidbay
May have to move my account. New name is KidbayOfficial <3

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Kidbay's Map Journal
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 04:23:07 am »
Nice bio you've put together. Wishing you luck with your site :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Kidbay's Map Journal
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 04:28:08 pm »
Love the bio, can't wait for future updates about your maps! Good luck c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.