Author Topic: Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!  (Read 67208 times)

Offline KryptoCannon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2022, 08:56:07 am »
Are you by any chance looking for programmers/game developers that can write code? I don't have a high number of hours I can be available for but I'll gladly help if I can. If the technology stack that you're using suits me and my experience I can probably help with something.

Thank you.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 213
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2022, 03:14:36 am »
Are you by any chance looking for programmers/game developers that can write code? I don't have a high number of hours I can be available for but I'll gladly help if I can. If the technology stack that you're using suits me and my experience I can probably help with something.

Thank you.

Hello!

Thank you very much for your consideration, it's greatly appreciated. However, we do already have someone who's provided us with their coding abilities, so we are not currently looking for any further assistance in that field. Thank you again for your offer, we truly do appreciate it~

Profile picture by Telluric, signature art by id.k
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row