Author Topic: Discord for Feral Heart?  (Read 9898 times)

Offline KaiKoit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Discord for Feral Heart?
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2021, 01:11:12 pm »
Hi, new persin here I guess. I was hoping to find a discord server or simply a place here where to maybe get to know th ecommunity better but all th elinks either dont work and I dont really know how to orient myself on the site yet so, Ig I'll ask if there is an official discord- if not I dont have toruble making one with help of the community, or simply a chatroom perhaps. Gonna be honest, game is more fun with other people - I would enjoy from simple chatting to roleplay, really so... Yeah,
FeralHeart Society  - non-official FH discord server
https://discord.gg/BpCnMdxKYH

Thank you for the link, I appreciate it. Have a nice rest of the day!

Offline KaiKoit

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2021, 01:13:26 pm »
Hi, new persin here I guess. I was hoping to find a discord server or simply a place here where to maybe get to know th ecommunity better but all th elinks either dont work and I dont really know how to orient myself on the site yet so, Ig I'll ask if there is an official discord- if not I dont have toruble making one with help of the community, or simply a chatroom perhaps. Gonna be honest, game is more fun with other people - I would enjoy from simple chatting to roleplay, really so... Yeah,
Hello! Welcome to FeralHeart<3
The forums are confusing really but once you get the hang of it, it will be better.

There's 3 unoffical servers for fh i know of.

FeralHeart Society(someone already sent the link to it)
Spanish one(dont have a link too)
FH-Lounge is a daily active server aswell. Here's a link to it<3 https://discord.gg/5j7w9JMgXU

thank you, I really appreciate it, have a nice day

Offline iKandi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2021, 02:53:54 pm »
I have a gaming community Discord server called Utter Paradise - bringing together gamers from Feral Heart, The Isle, Dead by Daylight and Animalia: Survival.
You can view the thread here