Author Topic: October Update Part 2  (Read 15484 times)

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
Re: October Update Part 2
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2018, 12:41:34 am »
Like everyone else has said, I'm just glad that we now have an understanding from both sides. Communication and having an understanding of one another is key for a better future.

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2018, 03:18:18 am »

I know a lot of people weren't and aren't happy with the last patch. But I don't see that the good things it brings to Feral Heart should be lost.
To me there's two issues with these maps. They need some additional fun elements and as role players you need more environments than are currently available.
In my mind this this had gone ahead without my consultation, and while I really don't like to see good work go to waste, I would really have to have a deep look at how I could fit these maps into the existing structure that the world provides.
wow. Although I haven't been very active since the update because of the issues with running on a Mac, I'm in a way glad to see that you don't agree with how the maps were set up. Right when the update came out I nearly destroyed my laptop with downloading programs to let FH run, and I was unbelievably disappointed by the fact that the old maps were gone completely and the new maps were disorganized and uncomfortable. It's sad to see so many familiar faces leave, but it's for the best. We've never met or spoken but I just want to let you know I agree with your (tough) decision and hope everything smooths over.
I want to put this out there as a thought for the future: Feral Heart download for MAC users as the old versions had. I truly miss playing the game. I check forums occasionally but there's little incentive to be active solely for the forums. Just a thought.
I would love to talk with you about how we could make this happen, get back to me if you can.
Have a wonderful rest of the day,
-Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Disc

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2018, 11:40:46 am »
O.o