Author Topic: The progress of going forward and explanation of recent happenings  (Read 20745 times)

SpicyDirt

Re: The progress of going forward and explanation of recent happenings
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2019, 02:02:48 pm »
Thank you for this Raz.

I have been here since 2012 ish (had a different account at the time) and it is safe to say that the game has changed drastically, but not in a bad way. The staff has been changed more than once, and each time they are very effective with what they are doing. Raz has been a great leader to the staff, just like Red and Kovu.

The job as a moderator/staff member is not easy for anyone, and I give mad props to those who can pull it off with an awesome end product. I especially do give props for Raz for keeping his cool through all of this and not up and dropping us all. Whether what side you are on with this whole rift (though I think the rift should not affect much of anything), you do have to admit that Raz has been doing an awesome job with all of this.

Thank you, Raz, and congratulations to the new team!

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2019, 04:23:01 pm »
P.S. the new MiT colour is gross xD
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's not supposed to look good. We don't want to be just MiT for too long. x'D

fact that there's some new unexplained drama happening almost every day is... tiring.
g o d  me. everything post-1.17 has been.. tense. hoping now with our new team and such, the sand has time to settle and we can all relax and rebuild bridges we burnt in accidental outbursts.
To put it basically, I appreciate the transparency, as many other members have said. However, I'm also concerned about how all of this has changed Feral Heart as a whole, and how it's left the community. Almost feels as though it's split us in a way? Yet, at the same time, staff have been more open than ever to give us a clue as to what's happening and why. It's conflicting.
FH vs FeralCast. Reality TV? Big Oof? x.x
Seriously though, a stop to the back and forth would be something good but it's honestly up to the community as a whole.

I hope the communication between staff is much better than it used to be, as stated in the post.
I assure you, it went from almost broke to full health in moments.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline fox2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2019, 08:34:32 pm »
I recognise Ame88, perhaps we were friends once. Nonetheless congratulations on your new position! :)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2019, 08:58:04 pm »
I recognize you as well, Fox! You were on my friends list before. Nice to see you again =) Thank you deary, and everyone else for your kind words~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2019, 08:34:15 am »

Seems things are getting more interesting here.
Been a while since I looked through the forums, and to see so much change and happen. I might take a peek here from time to time, and if things keep going to positives with the changes I might return. Not fully sure though so I plan on staying in the darkness to keep watching this all unfold and improve. To those on the new staff congratz to all of you. Good luck and keep up the good work everyone.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2019, 02:02:02 am »
Leaving the negativity behind, I think the four new MITs are wonderful picks, and I know you're all going to thrive as members of the FH staff team, especially under the admin's guidance.

Thank you for this update, it's very much appreciated. Only the best things to come.~
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:27:18 am by Sigyrn »

Offline URRec

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2019, 08:46:31 am »
Speaking of the new staff and all i believe the staff section needs an update on the forums on who is currently staff, Maybe even add a MIT section so we know who's in training from there too
saves new users messaging people who are on there but not staff anymore

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2019, 04:46:53 pm »
Speaking of the new staff and all i believe the staff section needs an update on the forums on who is currently staff, Maybe even add a MIT section so we know who's in training from there too
saves new users messaging people who are on there but not staff anymore

I agree that the staff page does need an update since a number of former staff are still featured there. Raz was informed of this a couple times already and he’s aware of it. Raz is the only one who can update the staff page however so we just need to wait until he gets the time. As for adding MITS to the staff page, the reason that’s not done is because if MITs are listed there then users might still contact them with staff matters that they are not yet able to do or are trained in.

There is a thread where you can see the current MITs listed however here:

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=21992.0 :)

Rhakorra

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2019, 06:42:26 pm »
Fairly new to the game but hoping to get comfortable soon.

Thank you Raz for the hard work you provide during out of your hard days. We are grateful to have a good leader like you. Congrats new staff :D