Author Topic: It’s Lovely Weather for a Sleigh Ride Together with You...  (Read 7454 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
It’s Lovely Weather for a Sleigh Ride Together with You...
« on: December 26, 2019, 02:07:31 am »

As another year comes to a close we on the staff team want to thank you all for joining along with us on another adventure filled year of Feral Heart. 2019 has been an especially eventful year and so we look forward to what 2020 brings with hopeful hearts. From the ups and downs we’re grateful to have a community as supportive and encouraging as this one. Thank you for believing in us <3... and so on behalf of the entire Feral Heart Staff team Merry Christmas & Happy New Year floofs!

“Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
A new decade has begun–hard to believe. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and look forward to what the new year has in store for all of you. And, if you're feeling adventurous, looking forward to what the new decade has in store for you. But on the other side, it's sometimes best to enjoy the moments as they come. So you all enjoy yourselves this holiday season. Eat your hearts out.”
- Morgra

“Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year!
As this year slowly comes to a close, I want to thank all of you for your continued support for this game and it's community. I hope your days are filled with love, happiness, family, friends, food and figgy pudding. I don't even know what figgy pudding is...but I hope it's good since people are caroling about it. Anyways- looking forward to what the future holds in 2020! See you all soon!"
- Ame

“Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Another year comes to a close and I thank you all for your understanding and support. May the new year be a joyful one full of laughter and love. Don't forget the fireworks to start the new year with an awesome bang too!”
- VortexAlive

“This community has faced so many challenges throughout Feral Heart’s time online, but every year we’ve managed to pull through together. It’s hard to believe how long some of us have been around, yet here we are at the helm of another new year! What’s in store for Feral Heart in 2020? Who knows really, but one thing that is certain is that I’m grateful to have shared in this experience along side you all, thank you for making Feral Heart feel not just like a second home but a family <3. I wish that this upcoming year bring everything and more that you all desire. May you and your loved ones be blessed. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Here’s to great things to come in 2020!” ~Lord Suragaha

“Greetings, floofs, and happy Holidays!!
Hard to believe 2019 is already coming to a close, time sure flies doesn't it? And now it's time to celebrate. I wish you all the best this Holiday season. So surround yourself with friends and family, eat good food, and laugh long and hard. Here's to another year, FeralHeart!!”
- Kerriki

“Happy Holidays and here's to a New Year!!
We're nearly to 2020, it feels like this year went by so fast! I hope everyone got some cool gifts for Christmas and at the very least, had a joyful day. Y'all deserve to be happy!!! I'm excited to see what we all have in store for the new year, so raise your pinkies in hopes that it's a good one!”
- Bloo

“Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! It is officially nearing the end of 2019, and we will soon say goodbye to the past year, and welcome in the new year of 2020! This year has been full of crazy things, some bad, but most of them good! Memories I will always cherish and keep with me for a very long time, And I hope you have made some beautiful memories in 2019 as well. As I always say, Let’s Be Positive and look toward the future! I’m positive the future will have many amazing things in store for everyone!”
~ Iris

“First of all, I wish you all Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and New Year! This was a crazy year, with huge achievements and amazing progress. I honestly can't wait to see everything continue. Thank you all for the oppurtinity and for being a member of this amazing community. See you all next year!”
- xSpirit

- Ressy

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2019 is already over and 2020 is approaching fast, it feels like there was so much things that happened over the course of this year! I hope that you've all had a wonderful Christmas, and that you will have an even better new year, filled with plenty of joy and new memories. Enjoy all that life has to offer (especially chicken nuggets), and spread the love around."
- Lucius

“Hello floofies. Many wishes that you were able to spend time this Christmas season with loved ones and those precious to you. ❤️ As this year sets like dusk over the horizon, the next year resides in the near distance of a very starry night. May the constellations have good things in store for you. Be kind, have courage. Good luck to you.” - Nynx

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:13:30 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: It’s Lovely Weather for a Sleigh Ride Together with You...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 10:13:48 pm »
Oh no, Raz is on the Naughty List! Where's an eraser, and a pencil?

Happy holidays!

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

BirdieBeep

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 10:15:18 pm »
Happy Holidays! :)

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 10:15:50 pm »
This is adorable. I love seeing all the responses!
I hope you all have a great new years. <3

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 10:54:11 pm »
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, happy holidays, and have an equally as good new year! I'm looking forward to what 2020 brings.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 11:32:38 pm »
So excited for this new year! It's going to be a WHOLE NEW DECADE! :D
Thank you for the sweet holiday wishes too <3
Merry Christmas to you too!
I'm looking forward to see what comes in 2020. See you next decade (I had to say it)
doing what i feel like

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 08:12:37 pm »
I'm thy bahumbug.
RETIRED.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 08:14:39 pm »
I'm thy bahumbug.

Go back to Grinch Mountain and take a nap lmao

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 08:15:55 pm »
RETIRED.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2019, 08:20:34 pm »
I'm thy bahumbug.

Go back to Grinch Mountain lmao

But... I like it here.. :'(

Then just use Sura as a couch and take a nap lol
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 09:33:39 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort