Author Topic: Fixing your FeralHeart (with visuals - 4/9/20)  (Read 19548 times)

Offline Aleixity101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Aleixity101
    • Dragonfur Lps
    • View Profile
Re: Fixing your FeralHeart (with visuals - 4/9/20)
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2020, 02:43:40 pm »
I don't see how to do that...I looked up how to do it but I'm starting to think you can't or they haven't made it possible yet. Installing the file by itself isn't working either.. it just loads endlessly saying it is downloading.
If you fall down farther than you ever have before, you can't always get back up. When you can't get up, you can look up. When you finally look up you can be lifted back on your feet once again.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2020, 03:12:41 pm »
I don't see how to do that...I looked up how to do it but I'm starting to think you can't or they haven't made it possible yet. Installing the file by itself isn't working either.. it just loads endlessly saying it is downloading.
Hm. My computer download it in one second. Can you try download on diffrent Internet search engine?
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Tomogari

• Forum Newcomer
  • Furry Gang! (Pfp by @Chivapado on telegram)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2020, 09:56:12 pm »
Took me a bit but I finally got it working! Tysm <3

Offline Aleixity101

• Curious Wanderer
    • Aleixity101
    • Dragonfur Lps
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2020, 12:04:56 am »
Hm. My computer downloads it in one second. Can you try download on different Internet search engine?
that's because my "computer" is a Chromebook. It doesn't run exe files only things played online. I have crossover which is an app that allows you to run exe files. I just cant replace any of the files I'm guessing. I already have the new feral heart exe file downloaded but.. can't seem to get it to be replaced.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 12:14:21 am by Aleixity101 »
If you fall down farther than you ever have before, you can't always get back up. When you can't get up, you can look up. When you finally look up you can be lifted back on your feet once again.

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 01:50:21 am »
So like this has my computer and FH, I cannot download the "executable" I had no  issues with FH in the first place, the previous update, i couldn't for the life of God, download that one and I couldn't find out why I wasn't able to play. One day I turn on my computer and it worked. Now this.... I had no issues with the game and now my files I worked on are all but gone.
How do I do this??
4 missing files and they are there in my original FH file, why can't the other new file pick that up??
I love this game and I have a  love hate relation with the updates...
Help me please... I backedup my entire folders and what now???
Yes i looked at the tutorial, it gave me files and i transferred them over and it is still giving me the same bologna when I try to download the executable file again...

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2020, 01:53:23 am »
I can't uninstall the game, there's a code that wasn't there??? "utCompiledCode record for this version of the uninstaller"
and the other i downloaded a while ago, appeared back up again...

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2020, 02:00:45 am »
I've no idea what I did, file was moved in...and stuff... i got it working.... Please send email prior so I can mentally prepare for the circus.. x.x

l3irdie

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2020, 02:20:52 am »
Please patient and edit your first response if you've got anything to add, it's easier for me to keep track of other responses of people who are also in need of assistance.

Are you saying that when you download it and you run the application, it's telling you that you're missing 4 things? If so, can you please provide a screenshot of what exactly is missing.

Offline _FinalKey_

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2020, 08:32:15 am »
I cannot download the new patch because it says I am missing LibOIS.dll and Libcurl.dll. I cannot even access the download because it simply will not download

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2020, 09:38:37 am »
I cannot download the new patch because it says I am missing LibOIS.dll and Libcurl.dll. I cannot even access the download because it simply will not download
Hi. I found problem like yours. Link HERE.
If you would need file Libcurl.dll I can make a backup. Write PM for more information c:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 12:05:14 pm by Dark_heart »
On new account Aiiokia