Author Topic: Lots of Members Leaving  (Read 10515 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Lots of Members Leaving
« on: September 09, 2020, 01:02:42 pm »
Man so many members are leaving, it's so sad.  :'(

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Lots of Members Leaving
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 01:38:13 pm »
Agreed, but there are some reasons:
1. Got bulled much times
2. xSpirit's drama (or just they want move to FHU)
3. Many of their friends left
4. Don't feel this game anymore.

How can solve that? Be excellent to each others, break silience in The Grounds, teach newcomers. And believe this game won't give up do fast.
On new account Aiiokia

Groogle

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 03:09:51 pm »
Well...Feralheart is at that stage where things are just rocky...Just a rough storm which will pass overtime ^^

Have faith, I'm sure things will look brighter in the upcoming months.

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 04:59:25 pm »
It can also be their level of busyness. Some people need to pass to their next phase and it can be difficult to have time for the game.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 10:52:53 pm »
here's the thing- fhu- and its currently hosted server, fhn, are both down in numbers too.
they removed their 'leaving' board- [i take fault in part for that. "starting drama" my tail.] -so you don't know that people are leaving, they just go poof one day from the forums/game.
the leviathans of drama are popping up more and more from under the waves. concerns that are unaddressed, people who don't like each other, boredom, you name it. people are scared. getting out while they believe they can. before things get too bad.
it's depressing to watch.

it also seems a lot of roleplays have moved to discord or just dropped entirely, tanking the numbers even more as people usually just hang around in their private maps or can't find new groups to play with. when was the last time you saw a recruiter around?

i just.. don't know what to say. i'm staying with fh, fhu still has my financial support but hardly anything beyond that. it's just.. saddening. a crummy circumstance.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 06:36:33 am »
here's the thing- fhu- and its currently hosted server, fhn, are both down in numbers too.
they removed their 'leaving' board- [i take fault in part for that. "starting drama" my tail.] -so you don't know that people are leaving, they just go poof one day from the forums/game.
the leviathans of drama are popping up more and more from under the waves. concerns that are unaddressed, people who don't like each other, boredom, you name it. people are scared. getting out while they believe they can. before things get too bad.

it also seems a lot of roleplays have moved to discord or just dropped entirely, tanking the numbers even more as people usually just hang around in their private maps or can't find new groups to play with. when was the last time you saw a recruiter around?

i just.. don't know what to say. i'm staying with fh, fhu still has my financial support but hardly anything beyond that. it's just.. saddening. a crummy circumstance.
Go off! Yea haven't seen a recruiter in a while

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 01:30:12 pm »
It really is saddening to see everyone take their leave. However life moves on and never stops. You either move with it or let the waves crash over you if you aren't able to stay in the current place you are in when things start moving.

Those who have gone I wish them the best of luck with their current plans and I hope they find happiness, and if they decide to come back, then I welcome them with open arms, even if they may not like me for my position or over what other's have said about me. I only hope that anyone who has ill feelings towards me, but has never met me, takes the time to talk to me and make their own opinion, instead of joining someone else's opinion train. That goes for anyone they may have never met themselves but insist on holding ill feelings towards based off of someone else's opinions/feelings. Make your own opinions and feelings, don't live in someone else's shadow and stand for yourself.

It's very interesting hearing what's going on over there from a player's view point. My only hope is that, despite everything that has happened, things can mend, and grow from whatever is left from what happened in the past. It's hard and seems impossible, and maybe it is, but things can still move forward if it is allowed to.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 01:33:15 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 07:12:44 am »
awwwwwh. this post is old but i must say, when i left i didnt feel the game anymore. it got boring, sad. lots of my most loved friends were inactive or left me with no goodbye. thats why i switched to FHU, all the maps dont have those saddening memories. but i still may come on FH sometimes ^^
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 11:56:52 am »
awwwwwh. this post is old but i must say, when i left i didnt feel the game anymore. it got boring, sad. lots of my most loved friends were inactive or left me with no goodbye. thats why i switched to FHU, all the maps dont have those saddening memories. but i still may come on FH sometimes ^^
Whenever I usually go to FHU everyone seems to be AFK. Falling asleep on your keyboard seems to be more common there.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 05:08:22 pm »
pfffffffff. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- BAHAHHAHAHHA
that just happened to me litterly rn. this entire heccing server in flourite was afk. NO ONE was actually playing-
kinda sad no one treats the game like a game- ;w;
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!