Author Topic: Before 2020 Winter MOTS Are Decided...  (Read 1835 times)

SpicyDirt

Before 2020 Winter MOTS Are Decided...
« on: December 05, 2020, 06:04:03 pm »
Before the 2020 Winter MOTS are decided, I'd like to give congratulations to those who have been nominated. DylanCheetah, Ironic, Telluric, and Kuri are all outstanding members of this community and really do deserve the title - it was most certainly a tough choice for everyone this season!

DylanCheetah - Honestly you've always been there to help whoever needs it. You like to push things to the limits (in a good way, of course) and are always trying to make new friends. I remember when you first joined FH. We spoke that very day and kept talking after that. You have spread your care and passion for this game to everyone you have ever spoken to, and for that, thank you.

Ironic - Working alongside you for this Discord server (which you can find here) has been an absolute blast. I always smile when I see that in the help boards your name has popped up quite often for helping others. It is exactly that, helping others and spreading community appreciation and fun, that makes for a perfect MOTS. Keep doing what you're doing!

Telluric - You are another one that pops up quite often in the boards. Helping people, especially the newcomers, is so crucial for this game's survival. You've been around here for a long time, so you know how critical it really is. Please continue to help others and spread the love!

Kuri - I know that we haven't talked too much, but in all honesty I always used to think you were apart of the staff team when I first joined the forums. You were always helping and responding for others and also highly respected. That all still holds true for you. Keep being that friendly face around this community!

No matter what happens tonight, in my eyes, you all are so worthy of the title of MOTS. Everyone of you should keep doing what you're doing, no matter what others say.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
Re: Before 2020 Winter MOTS Are Decided...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 06:09:05 pm »
oh dude i don't have words ,,,thank you so much for taking time to write this ;w;
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 06:12:55 pm »
All of these members and more deserve all the praise they can get. They are all such amazing members of this community and it surely would be different if they weren't around. Thank you for typing this up, this is super sweet~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Ironic

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 06:22:08 pm »
Oh, Spicy, bless your heart for this post! It really means alot <3

I'd wished I had more to say because I really am grateful to meet people like you. The FeralHeart community is just an amazing place to be in ;w; Everyone is just nice and willing to help others, and that's what count in a community. So, again, thank you for the post and the others who were mentioned as well. Getting to know all of you is truly a blessing.

Thank you for keeping FH alive :D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 06:30:23 pm by Ironic »

Online DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 06:28:50 pm »
Thanks Spicy. You too are a valuable asset to this community. As long as everyone continues to believe in this game and not give up on it, I am confident that it can continue to grow and ultimately recover from its bumpy past.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 09:13:03 pm »
What can we say, fully agree. They all keep game alive, even when others lose hope. They all are open minded and fulled of euthusiasm. They all deserve this title. Anyone will be choosen, it's real honor to be that far. Thank you all for your positivity here. ❤️
On new account Aiiokia

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2020, 02:54:03 am »
This really is heart warming to read <3 I think you described each of these individuals perfectly. They’re all very lovely people with admirable attributes and are well deserving of MOTS and this praise. It’s the community that makes the game and without these folks this place would never feel like a second home to many. Each of these familiar faces helps to keep the community alive and stir the inspiration in the minds and hearts of old and new players alike. So thank you for taking the time to write this Spicy, they deserve to hear it <3