Author Topic: Virtual Dream Journal  (Read 11499 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Dream Journal
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2021, 12:04:19 pm »
55th:
7:44 AM 9/13/2021
I had a odd dream where my tablet got hacked..
56th:
9:53 PM 9/18/2021
Dreamed of snowy lands (At school) and sleep paralysis, woo!
57th:
10:24 AM 9/19/2021
Wasps were coming after me!
58th:
10:24 AM 9/19/2021
Me & my famiy traveled over to New York city, coolio.
59th:
7:07 AM 9/22/2021
I got to eat a strawberry short cake, unfortunately the insects got to it first... Then I dreamed I was at my school, but there was tornado!
60th(Woo!):
7:43 AM 9/28/2021
I had to protect Peter Griffin from his friends and family, but I had to stay in the shadows. Some snipers were trying to kill us (Me and some old ninja lady) to prevent his from protecting Peter.
61st:
7:28 AM 10/5/2021
This is hard to describe.. I had this weird moveable scar/scab thing I could move between my eyes, and it made my face transparent for some odd reason.
62nd:
8:01 AM 10/20/2021
I traveled to a strange museum about war it seemed. Well, until I got to the room that had actual people with buckets on their heads strapped to chairs. I bolted out of there without hesitation after seeing that!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2022, 03:00:56 pm »
63rd:
7:26 AM 10/22/2021
I was looking for clothes for a stuffed animal for some reason, then my dad broke into a store and disappeared.
64th:
7:58 AM 10/26/2021
I was killing endermen in Minecraft and then a disembodied voice told me that there was an enderman that was immune to water. I didn't believe the voice and kept killing endermen until I saw it.. The giant enderman! I ran from it and fell into the ocean.
65th:
8:00 AM 10/26/2021
From what I can remember, I was hiding from something.
66th:
5:31 PM 11/9/2021
I had to get a flask filled with this green liquid to the Iron Giant to save his life, while fighting on top of a middle school. Unfortunately the enemy picked me up and threw me off the building.
67th:
10:23 PM 11/20/2021
Purple guy from FNAF tried killing at the same middle school from my last dream. I wrapped some cloth around his eyes and escaped luckily.

68th:
10:56 AM 11/21/2021
I was my WOF character Pond Apple! I was soaring through the lands when all of the sudden I was attacked. My attacker and I both crashed into the ground. Now I could see my attacker better, and she was way smaller than me. Weird. So then I tried to fly away but one of my wings of injured. My attacker followed me and tried to hurt me with fire breath, but Pond Apple's fire-resistant so I was fine. Then I smiled (Probably in stupidity of the attacker using fire on me) and then I used my fire breath on her. It took away but she died and turned into a beef patty. My wing was magically healed (???) and I flew off into the distance. Then someone wrote a story about this but described Pond Apple as male for some reason. Maybe she's just masculine?
69th:
10:56 PM 11/26/2021
I was helping build a sand castle. Then I was asked to fetch some water for the sand castle, so that's what I did. Yea. That's about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
70th:
8:08 PM 12/1/2021
My mom was yelling at me for some reason and my alarm wouldn't stop ringing!!
71th:
8:10 AM 12/15/2021
I was trying to buy some cookies but then I realised I didn't have any money. :D{
72th:
1:05 PM 12/26/2021
I had quite a few so I'll just bunch them up in the order I remember them in.
1. A school bus pulled up in my backyard for some reason
2. I couldn't open my eyes, and when I did, I WAS A GHOST!!
3. I was playing some weird game with some old guy that kind of looked like my dad where we tossed a sword to each other and whoever caught the sword told a story.
73rd:
9:58 AM 1/1/2022
I tried to fight some strange guy in my house but whenever I tried, I couldn't, at least my dog could land a few hits on him though.
74th:
9:59 AM 1/1/2022
I became friends will this cool skeleton guy.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2022, 07:11:56 pm »
wow that sounds absolutely wild, I wish I had more random dreams like that xD
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2022, 12:20:54 pm »
75th:
2:36 PM 1/9/2022
Some sort of white dog meeting at my grandma's house.
76th:
2:37 PM 1/9/2022
My family were having a road-trip through Alaska, we've never been there in real life, ever.
77th:
2:38 PM 1/9/2022
I was in Courage the Cowardly Dog! Not as myself though, I was this strange carnivorous mole-thing... My goal in the dream was to eat some ducklings from one of each ducks. I had to eat one duckling from the grey duckling, and then one from the yellow ducklings. One of the ducklings was covered in dirt so it tasted really weird.
78th:
7:57 AM 1/14/2022
I helped a deformed dragon, and in turn he let me ride on his back.
79th:
8:21 PM 1/26/2022
I tried to find some mysterious monster in my closet. I tried to slash it like a cat for some reason which didn't work. I had to call my dog for help (Uh what?) and she beat up the monster.
80th:
4:08 PM 3/12/2022
Hm.. Finally a dream! I went into the wrong movie at the movie theater and realized it. So I went outside of the theater and found my parents conveniently outside of it.
81st:
8:06 PM 3/13/2022
I was testing out Spore mods with Disney princesses... 0_o
Oh yea, and Shrek was there too. Then I settled down to read a book, which had a crap ton of bookmarks in it for some reason.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2022, 01:52:08 am »
82nd:
8:52 PM 3/24/2022
There were these monsters that looked exactly like humans, except that you couldn't kill them. They would respawn, that's why. One of them was trying to crash into the front door my house. So I decided to jump out my window to remain unseen. (And possibly to get help!) I didn't worry about getting hurt because I knew this was a dream, but as I got closer to the ground I started to panic! Luckily I was right and the fall didn't hurt one bit. Then as I opened my eyes there were these random people in my backyard. (The window in my room leads to my backyard.) Then one of the monsters came over and I decided to fight it. I won. Then we all found that that the monsters wouldn't respawn if you killed them that way, the end... o_0
83rd:
7:26 AM 4/4/2022
Some kind of interview of the creator and Inanimate Insanity and a voice actor was going on in my house... Oh yea and they discussed a meaning of a Cheesy painting, lol.
84th:
8:18 AM 4/20/2022
I was driving, and not doing a very good job... I crashed a few times. Yikes.
85th:
7:25 AM 5/6/2022
I got whacked in the face by some string on a stick, that's it.
86th:
7:27 AM 5/6/2022
Think of Harry Potter and MLP combined, that's my dream... I don't read Harry Potter nor have watched MLP in years!
87th:
8:10 AM 5/11/2022
I was in a beautiful, warm meadow. Then some kind of buzzing insect (looked like a bee) came zooming towards me. Right before it hit me my dream ended and I covered my head. Even though the dream was long gone, I still heard it's abominable buzzing...
88th:
10:06 PM 6/19/2022
Guess what? Dream marathon. The first one I had was about my clothes coming to life, then I dreamed about being back at school, (Yikes!) unfortunately I lost memory of the last third one.
89th:
8:29 PM 6/29/2022
I was in a field with some bleachers. Maybe it was a sports place? I fought someone and then ran off to climb on the bleachers. Then I wanted to get down but the bleachers were super high up in the sky. I just went back to the way I came and lied about winning the previously mentioned fight. [Which angered the guy I fought] I forgot to enter this entry earlier.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2022, 12:28:45 am »
90th:
12:32 PM 7/4/2022
I had a dream about a robot with a blog. He was talking about Europe or Canada.
91st:
2:10 PM 7/17/2022
Dream marathons, my favorite!
1. This world was like pokemon, but instead of pokemon it was dogs.
2. I was a magic genie that kill people just from going under their necks
3. I was on a tropical island with family I watched a movie and then went outside with my mom. We crossed shallow water and then a pirate ship came and everyone left except 4 liek 2 ppl.
92nd:
10:57 AM 7/18/2022
There was this animation with this storyline. It starts out with a zoom in on a house in the city & into a dark room with the only light coming from a little laptop. Then narration starts as some scientist guy types on his computer about the creatures he is studying. Oh yeah, and some cat from outside turns around and looks at the camera with it's lopsided, goopy face with blue eyes and it's white body (It's one of the monsters)These creatures have assymetrical & lopsided faces and are white and goopy yet fuzzy looking and HUGE. So then we get down to the lap where the creatures sleep, then they wake up when the scientist guy comes in & their eyes flash red for some reason and they turn into clouds and escape.
93rd:
4:05 PM 7/23/2022
I had a dream that a tree in my backyard was a lemon tree.
94th:
9:38 PM 7/29/2022
Sorry late entry here. I dreamed about getting a Newfoundland dog!
95th:
4:06 PM 8/4/2022
I was in some kind of low poly water. I was exploring and "swimming" through it too!
96th:
4:07 PM 8/4/2022
Oh, I was in a Henry Stickmin game, specfically "Fleeing the Complex" I was working at "The Wall" and I was going up into an elevator. I accidentally pressed the wrong button and some kind next to me started panicking for some reason.
97th:
8:26 PM 8/7/2022
I was at a school that looked like a mix of the one I went to back in Florida & one I went to in Ohio. I was having trouble finding my class.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2022, 04:18:14 am »
98th:
8:41 PM 8/17/2022
When I looked out my window, there was snow. In August, somehow.
99th:
8:46 AM 8/27/2022
I was playing some bootleg Rayman but instead with a skeleton. I was trying to beat a level and then succeeded. Then, when picking my team for the next level, the skeleton guy reunited with his girlfriend and then they both got their flesh back and started kissing...
100th [Woo!]:
8:48 AM 8/27/2022
I was buying some brown dog stuffed animal with a broken nose with my dad.
101st:
8:50 AM 8/27/2022
I was sitting at a table with alien fighters who were getting cool stuff, when I asked if I could have some I got nothing and they all laughed at me. Then the magic sapling by our tea table calmed me down. So what did I do? I became the champion dinosaur fighter! (Yeah, I have no idea either.) Then I finally got the respect I deserved, but one day I almost got into a fight with other dinosaurs (One of them was a spinosaurus) but then the magic sapling [Now a huge tree] calmed us all down before things escalated.
102nd:
12:32 PM 8/28/2022
I had a dream I was a wolf trying to find my kin, so like a bootleg White Fang. I was having trouble finding them in some neighborhood with lots of trees. Once they howled I found them.
12:17 AM 9/3/2022

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Kingservant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Ascension Island Trail Guide™
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2022, 06:23:58 pm »
I wish I could hear more about the one with the aliens and the magic sapling!  Makes me think of the Spirit Tree from Ori and the Blind Forest.  And it's great that you actually had a dream with some resolution with the "finding of the wolf pack" dream!  In mine, I usually wake up before I can resolve anything.  One that happened recently was especially strange (if it's all right to share our own):

I was on a movie set in the middle of this big Roman-gladiator type battle, but it was all choreographed like in West Side Story, more like a dance than a fight.  And instead of swords, we all had these big spoons.  Because sure, why not? XD  Every time you picked up a spoon or you caught one that was knocked out of someone's hand, you had to yell "SPOON!"  After awhile, I found a huge fork, so I yelled, "FORK!" and pretty soon other people were fighting with forks too.

The battle raged on (in a Broadway kind of way) and it came down to one guy who was dual-wielding huge steak knives... for some reason.  At the end, I was playing an 'extra' who was a captured bad guy, and the steak-knife-guy made some speech about how I'd pay for my crimes, then he dropped me through a trapdoor into a pile of dust.  I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to breathe, but then I remembered that the movie company was called "Temporarily Invulnerable Films," so I'd probably be okay for a bit.

...Then I appeared on Main Street in a town and saw a bunch of clocks with crazy times like 16:42 and BANANA:30.  I decided I'd had enough of these crazy dreams, so I woke myself up.  Somehow.

My brain is a wacky place to be. XD
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 06:28:05 pm by Kingservant »
"My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. He’s enduringly strong. He’s entirely sincere. He’s eternally steadfast. He’s imperially powerful. He’s impartially merciful. He's God's Son. Do you know Him?"

-- Dr. S. M. Lockridge

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2022, 12:02:39 pm »
I wish I could hear more about the one with the aliens and the magic sapling!  Makes me think of the Spirit Tree from Ori and the Blind Forest.  And it's great that you actually had a dream with some resolution with the "finding of the wolf pack" dream!  In mine, I usually wake up before I can resolve anything.  One that happened recently was especially strange (if it's all right to share our own):

I was on a movie set in the middle of this big Roman-gladiator type battle, but it was all choreographed like in West Side Story, more like a dance than a fight.  And instead of swords, we all had these big spoons.  Because sure, why not? XD  Every time you picked up a spoon or you caught one that was knocked out of someone's hand, you had to yell "SPOON!"  After awhile, I found a huge fork, so I yelled, "FORK!" and pretty soon other people were fighting with forks too.

The battle raged on (in a Broadway kind of way) and it came down to one guy who was dual-wielding huge steak knives... for some reason.  At the end, I was playing an 'extra' who was a captured bad guy, and the steak-knife-guy made some speech about how I'd pay for my crimes, then he dropped me through a trapdoor into a pile of dust.  I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to breathe, but then I remembered that the movie company was called "Temporarily Invulnerable Films," so I'd probably be okay for a bit.

...Then I appeared on Main Street in a town and saw a bunch of clocks with crazy times like 16:42 and BANANA:30.  I decided I'd had enough of these crazy dreams, so I woke myself up.  Somehow.

My brain is a wacky place to be. XD
Whoa...

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2022, 08:17:55 pm »
The brain can be trippy just as dreams can be. I swear the weirdest dream I ever had was while I was on mental meds and dreamed I was being chased by my marshmallow men threw my school cause I committed a crime via chewing gum.

Legit "You have committed crimes against Skyrim, what say you in your defense?!!!" style. XD