Author Topic: Things You Did When You First Joined  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Things You Did When You First Joined
« on: June 01, 2021, 12:41:53 pm »
When I first joined, I made my first friend, first character, and went to Cape of the Distant Worlds  :)

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Did When You First Joined
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 01:48:17 pm »
So when I first joined it was back in 2011 with the original maps. I made a character and went into Ficho Tunnel as my first map. I explored, fell down the waterfall, and couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to get back up because I don’t believe we even had wings yet. Someone told me about the home feature and I was able to go back to Lonely Cave and start over lol. I once again travelled into Ficho (I didn’t notice the other maps just yet, even though South Pole was right in front of me) and stayed away from the waterfall. Eventually I found Bonfire, but made some friends in Ficho first.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 02:01:35 pm »
Wow, to be honest I’m not sure I remember exactly what I did the first time I joined LOL. I do remember my first character being this white and cyan wolf that had wings, and at some point I stumbled into a map made by genesis199 which I spent a good chunk of time exploring before heading into Flourite Plains. I did hop around a  few pop ups because everyone seemed to be there. Lagged me out like nothing else, but it was fun to see the pack and pride wars going on

Offline g0thicpuk3

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Slowly but surely making a return :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 04:09:03 pm »
when I first joined I explored all the different maps and spent a lot of my time just fooling around in the grounds lol, I had some people come up to me here and there asking what was wrong with me XD but other then that I had lots of fun
Is this thing on?

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 04:50:56 pm »
nice topic idea!

i was *ecstatic* when i finally made my account. back in 2014 the registration was hard to catch, and the first time i registered my username was too long, so it was a bit of a trial-and-error process. by the time i could actually go in-game, i had lurked on the forums quite a bit and tended to latch on to (read: pester) users i recognized. similarly to toons, i vividly remember getting lost in ficho tunnels - i had no idea where i was or what to do xD

signature by g0thic_vibes1

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 06:22:42 pm »
When I first joined I made an "elemental wolf" and ran around trying to make friends. Took a while for me to get into the Warrior Cat roleplays!

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 12:31:35 am »
I made a black wolf with pink swirl markings, loaded into Lonely Cave, couldn’t figure out how to control the camera, ended up in South Pole, couldn’t find my way out as I didn’t know how to look around with the camera, and stopped playing for a month because I was upset. Needless to say, once I started playing again I felt very dumb lol.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2021, 02:56:33 am »
......i went to south pole.

....saw a pretty interesting. conversation in general chat.

i... stayed after that. surprisingly.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2021, 09:51:46 pm »
Oh, I can't even remember the very first thing I did, but one of the main things I did once I downloaded the game was to invite my friends in to explore it together! I think the first map we explored was seaside groove! It was tons of fun, cause neither of us knew anything about it at the time xD
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline lionking01

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Friendly Furry Roleplayer
    • RamonaSandu01
    • Tobi Sandu
    • TobiRami
    • tobirami01
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 11:16:19 pm »
 Hi! This might end up as a long post, just a little warning ^^'
 Joined about a decade ago. First thing I did was creating a new character, a dark pelted wolf, didn't even worry about creating a bio and went to Bonfire Island after exploring the game a little. Saw two other wolves roleplaying by a large rock and with all my bad English from that time, I went up to them and asked if I can join, just as simple. They replied yes and helped me a little bit with building my character's personality and everything. And those two were my best friends for a really long while. Another joined later on, we'd roleplay everyday in Bonfire Island, when we'd come home from school, sometimes talking about how's it going irl and enjoying our time together, for over 6 years. And yeah, we still talk to this day xD

Run Free.