Author Topic: A few facts about pickles -Bio-  (Read 1770 times)

Offline pickles82

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Your local shaman~!
    • gore-gen
    • View Profile
A few facts about pickles -Bio-
« on: October 08, 2018, 03:51:32 am »

Heres a few facts about Pickles

Well to start off, I joined Feralheart in 2011.
At the time, I was 10, so I didnt have the best start. I had no literacy skills and I was excluded from the bigger rps.
 As time went on, Feralheart raised me.
My grade in school reading and writing actually rose above those of all my other classmates.
To this day, Reading and Writing are my strongest subjects only 2nd to animal biology.
Im currently 18, being a senior in highschool. I reside in Washington state.

What are some of the things I like??

❆ Nature. I live in a nature centered state. My favorite activites are going into the mountains and just taking drives through foresty areas.
❆ Despite being afraid of the water, i like the oceans too! There is so much diverse wildlife, most of which hasnt even been discovered! It complex ecosystems fascinate me. Plus I live near Seattle so Puget sound is literally 30 mins away.
❆ ANIMAL BIOLOGYYYY!! I adore animal biology! The way the musculature works, their complex diets and how their negatives affect their positives, I could go on.If theres one thing you can always rely on me for, its pin pointing everything illogical with video game dragon designs and dare I say it, monster hunter designs. (If you ask me, dragons shouldnt even have wings)
❆ My friends call me a "walking encyclopedia". Everywhere I go, youll always here me saying, "oh! did you know..speaking of that..actually"
❆ Being cuddled very immesely
❆ Movies about animals or documentaries about nature
❆ Brainstorming ideas
❆ Helping with anything I can
❆ Letting things go. For example the people that really hurt me, I just dont hold grudges ever and I hope that their lives get better. I will still help people who have hurt me very badly
❆ Pranking my boyfriend to eat hot things (because its funny to watch, he cant take anything spicy)
❆ I put hot sauce on EVERYTHING
❆ My state. I have immense love for my state.

What are some of the things I dislike??
✈ Airplanes. It will now be the the icon for my dislikes
✈ SOCKS OFF BEFORE GETTING IN THE SHEETS! unless they are clean or it is realllly cold and they are clean (Glaring at my boyfriend)
✈ People who jump on bandwagons and judge over petty things
✈ Bell peppers
✈ Exsessive heat
✈ Raz (jk raz is fine)
✈ My eczema
✈ People who hate me and dont give me a chance because I cant grasp the concept of not being weird. As in making small talk and being a really impersonal friend. If youre gonna be my friend, expect me to mother you, worry over everything, tell you really personal things, and tell me personal things. I dont mess around. When Im your friend, Im dedicated as (removed by moderator).

If you ever have any questions, concerns or just wanna chat, you can reach me here or on my discord which is Nic Nac#5544

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:19:43 am by Edolicious »
Sig/Icon by me
In-game User: Pickles82

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: A few facts about pickles -Bio-
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 03:56:28 am »
Ahhh, I love animnal biology too! I never thought I'd come across somebody with that same interest.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 04:00:17 am »
I adore your header art, first of all. And second, yessssss, another hot sauce enthusiast.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline pickles82

• Curious Wanderer
  • Your local shaman~!
    • gore-gen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 04:09:05 am »
Ahhh, I love animnal biology too! I never thought I'd come across somebody with that same interest.
Oml I love studying insticts and how predator and prey coexist sometimes without the predators attacking out of pure instinct.
I adore your header art, first of all. And second, yessssss, another hot sauce enthusiast.
Thank you <3 Im so glad you like it! I have my DA linked if you wanna see the full image! ALSO YAAAAASSSSSS!! HOTSAUCE ON EVERYTHIINGG
Sig/Icon by me

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 05:20:44 am »
That first picture is gorgeous I must say first off. Second, yes to nature and animal biology. I actually have a plan to become a Wolf Biologist in my future! 2011 buddies as well I see. -High five-.
not active here anymore ♡

PocketMutt

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 06:25:45 am »
Glad to see someone who loves animal biology ! I wouldn't say I have a knack for biology but I love entomology and also I'm a big fan of nudibranchs ! This was all very fun to read, thank you for sharing ! (Also, I really love the fact you put airplanes as the bulletin points for your dislikes).

Offline pickles82

• Curious Wanderer
  • Your local shaman~!
    • gore-gen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 06:34:39 am »
That first picture is gorgeous I must say first off. Second, yes to nature and animal biology. I actually have a plan to become a Wolf Biologist in my future! 2011 buddies as well I see. -High five-.
*high fives* you go get that awooo
Glad to see someone who loves animal biology ! I wouldn't say I have a knack for biology but I love entomology and also I'm a big fan of nudibranchs ! This was all very fun to read, thank you for sharing ! (Also, I really love the fact you put airplanes as the bulletin points for your dislikes).
I hate airplanes so much xD I hate heights so much I need xanax.
Sig/Icon by me

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 06:48:45 am »
That is a very interesting bio! I enjoyed reading through it ^^ Thank you for posting this! +Floof

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox