Author Topic: Information about a goat || Torskite's Bio  (Read 1690 times)

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
Information about a goat || Torskite's Bio
« on: October 09, 2018, 03:14:44 am »
gently yeehaws

Hi-diddly-ho neighborino, its ya boy Torskite. I had been taking a break from FH for a bit but after the whole No-Mod-October thing went down, it sparked some more interest in the game again, so now I'll be back and somewhat-active for a while. "I thought the game was going to die and now I'm back" isn't exactly the greatest compliment to FH, but it seems I'm not alone in the amount of people rejoining now.

But anyways, whomst be me? I’m Torskite… obviously. Feel free to call me Dan/Daniel or by any of my character names as well… just don’t call me late for dinner! *canned laughter* I he/him pronouns, they/them is fine as well! I’m in high school, a bit younger than most of the FH community.

I joined Feralheart in 2012, when I heard about it through Wolfquest and Youtube. Thankfully, the first time I tried to join, registration was open---and thus began my FH-venture. I joined under the username greenart6, and used that account up until 2016 when I joined as Torskite. I literally joined the game when I was in elementary school, and now I’m in high school---lets just say that my old account doesn’t include some of my proudest moments, lmao. So I made this account for a fresh start.

I play this game pretty on/off, I don’t often venture in-game, so you can mostly find me on the forums or just messing around in map maker. I really enjoy the creation aspect of FH most, I love absolutely destroying my game in unsuccessful attempts to mess with every file I find.

Other Usernames I’ve Gone By:

-greenart6
-Devynex
-Turtlex/Tyrtlex
-NegativeTen
-TheGhostlyGoat
-Torskite (finally found a username I’m not embarrassed by lmao)

Characters:

-Turtle
-Torskite
-Rusla
-Utei
-Laja
-Hajure

-Good color schemes
-Animals… obviously (Especially goats and turtles <3 Which should be obvious if you look at my past usernames LOL)
-Graphic design and art in general
-Rocks and minerals. Most people collected rocks as kids. I still do. Except now they’re 10x more expensive.
-Music (Faves: Gorillaz [which I’ll be seeing live in concert soon!], System of a Down, Green day… my music taste is basic and I only listen to the same few bands I’m sorry lmao)
-Succulents :)
-PASTA
-TV Shows: Bojack Horseman, Steven Universe [admittedly], It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development… and of course, The Office and Parks and Rec
-Pokemon. I would die for Skiddo because it is literally the perfect Pokemon and includes my favorite color scheme. Such a good boy.
-Sleeping
-Procrastinating in every single activity I participate in
-Halloween. Spoopy time.

Dislikes:

-The fact that is nighttime in-game EVERY SINGLE TIME I WANT TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-The pen pressure cutting out
-Really those two are the most important

Places to Contact Me:

Feralheart: Torskite (Obviously… but feel free to friend me or w/e!)
Deviantart: Torskite
Tumblr: Torskite
Twitter: SadGoatTeen (very inactive on there though)
Discord: Torskite #5317

This member bio was awkward but uhhh thanks for coming to my TED talk

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Information about a goat || Torskite's Bio
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 03:21:57 am »
Nice looking bio. It's good to have you back, Torskite. I missed seeing your face around! It was nice to know more about you though, and pasta is life...
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 03:30:24 am »
Neeeeeeat bio, great layout! nice to know more about you!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 03:44:29 am »
Very nice bio! I absolutely love how you've collected all of your characters, that's really cool looking! x) Glad to have you back!

Seems we have a lot in common, especially with procrastination x-x Always my worst issue... Sleeping is a must, pasta is life and Halloween is amazing. Happy to have learned more about ya!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 08:26:36 am »
Nice to know more about you^^

<3

PocketMutt

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 12:08:34 pm »
Glad you've decided to stick around ! Neat bio and I love me some Skiddo too !

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 03:38:36 pm »
"gently yeehaws"
Very nice bio and very nicely laid out! It's nice to get to know some of the fellow floofs in the community.
I understand the feeling of making a new account because previous account names were either embarrassing, or you were really young at the time and probably embarrassed yourself in-game.. I've been there.. Haha!
I hope to bump into ya in-game and get to know you a bit more!

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Flurr

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 08:17:18 pm »
Neatly done bio, Torskite! Its very nice to know about your FH and other games adventures you have had. :3 I really love your characters too, I really love your character Utei! His preset is so neatly done, and the fur texture is very beautiful! Its very great to know about you, I look foward to any updates you could add in the future.