Author Topic: Runic's Bio  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
Runic's Bio
« on: October 24, 2018, 02:29:06 pm »
HEY NY'ALL   8) 8) 8) (this is so messy LOL forgive me)
It's a pleasure that you've found some interest to learn about me, however I've never been skilled at writing about myself without being really simple and vague but I've been skimming through some bios to get an idea of what to talk about.

I've been on and off FeralHeart since 2011, however my first account has since been deleted due to inactivity and so I reside on this one. Much to my dismay, I was rather young and strange and so I have a bit of a strange history in my forum posts LOL got all my old phases marked down in history. I spent a lot of my time on FH roleplaying in groups like 'The Incredible Valley', and a few Warriors related ones. I'd occasionally make presets and fiddle with the preset codes but I never made anything that was significantly unique until recently.

After I returned from a rather long hiatus, I felt mildly unsatisfied with a few things in the game, the emotes, textures, animations, graphics, etc. and let this spite fuel my motivation to create new textures, new emotes, and even a new ENB. I am hoping to figure out how to fiddle with the models and animations in future to overhaul them too but alas my efforts are futile.

ANYWAY lets see here.. FeralHeart has actually taught me a lot of neat little tricks that have gotten me into graphics designs and a 3D modelling course, I'm currently a volunteer game designer for Impressive World and am creating textures for various models over there, should totally check it out 8).

My interests aren't immensely specific, I enjoy a variety of topics but it's not enough for me to invest too much time in. I do have a key few that are always in the back of my mind though!

Interests
  • Norse Mythology ❤
  • Animal Behaviour + Biology
  • Animal/Fantasy related games
  • God of War : Detroit: Become Human : The Isle
  • Strong Flavours, Salt (I salt my toast)
  • COLD WEATHER omg I adore the snow, it snows up over here in australia

I struggle so hard with finding good animal related games, there seriously is a huge lack of games with high quality graphics/animations and hot animals that you can play as. I'm relying on modding Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my animal game needs :rage:
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Runic's Bio
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 04:11:17 pm »
Oh wow, we have a lot in common! Such as liking snow (I love the cold), animal behavior, Biology and Skyrim. Also happy to see another Elder Scrolls fan around here. Feel free to chat with me whenever, thank you for sharing more about yourself with the community. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 04:50:28 pm »
Aweh yeah! We have some Elder Scrolls fans. -high fives-
Also, I never knew Australia could get snow!

It was very nice getting to know you. c: 

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 05:35:08 pm »
Just like Primrose, I never knew Australia could get snow either! That's so cool!
I adooooore the snow, too! My friends & family always make fun of me for it, haha.
I also love Skyrim (I have it modded & I looove running around as this beautiful wolf):

I also love biology & learning about various species & their behavioral traits!
We have a lot in common. ;D You seem marvelous!
Hope to see you around more!
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 05:51:01 pm »
Lovely to read more about you.

I've been somewhat watching your mod and addons threads from in the shadows as it's been a busy past few days for me, but I'm absolutely in love with them. Your ENB mod specifically is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 07:00:00 pm »
Nice to know more about you! We have some things in common, I also am interested in Norse Mythology,,, and yea COLD WEATHER man, I love snow too! I would love to hang around sometime :3.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:03:43 pm by Lotorshot »

<3

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 11:58:19 pm »
Oh wow, we have a lot in common! Such as liking snow (I love the cold), animal behavior, Biology and Skyrim. Also happy to see another Elder Scrolls fan around here. Feel free to chat with me whenever, thank you for sharing more about yourself with the community. <3

Heckin' yes! The cold is so much more pleasant than having to sit around dying from heat

Aweh yeah! We have some Elder Scrolls fans. -high fives-
Also, I never knew Australia could get snow!

It was very nice getting to know you. c: 
B) I love surprising people with this little fact, I believe Mt. Buller is the most well-known area for Aussies to go for a few snow activities

Just like Primrose, I never knew Australia could get snow either! That's so cool!
I adooooore the snow, too! My friends & family always make fun of me for it, haha.
I also love Skyrim (I have it modded & I looove running around as this beautiful wolf):

I also love biology & learning about various species & their behavioral traits!
We have a lot in common. ;D You seem marvelous!
Hope to see you around more!
Omg yes I love krittakitty's true wolves, look how much more lovely they are

Lovely to read more about you.

I've been somewhat watching your mod and addons threads from in the shadows as it's been a busy past few days for me, but I'm absolutely in love with them. Your ENB mod specifically is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
I'm glad you enjoy my mods! I have big ambitions for the future but as of right now everythings a little more minor @_@ I'm hoping I can create some more facinating mods on par with the ENB!

Nice to know more about you! We have some things in common, I also am interested in Norse Mythology,,, and yea COLD WEATHER man, I love snow too! I would love to hang around sometime :3.
Norse mythlogoy and norse inspired music has me GOOD (And slavic music that's hot too)
If i ever see you ingame I'll be sure to give you a little wave! It's a pleasure talking to everyone here, soon we'll have an army of cold lovin, skyrim playing nerds to take over the world with 8)
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline Shiroeda

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2018, 06:10:39 pm »
Detroit: Become Human the best!  :D