Author Topic: A bio of me? Blasphemy!  (Read 3656 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
A bio of me? Blasphemy!
« on: November 04, 2018, 04:01:40 pm »
Hey you beautiful, beautiful people. I'm really clueless on how I'm going to present this bio so I'm just going to open a new tab and steal some ideas from you guys and wing it. We'll see how it goes.

Howdy Feral Heartians, It is I. Your friendly neighbourhood pest LupusK. I'm known by many alias's and because I don't give my real name out on the internet for obvious reasons, in the real world I go by Wolfy. I'm from the land of tea and this British guy's been victimsing people on Feral Heart since 2011. I'm very righteous on respect, positivity and Integrity (Not sure if those are the right words to define me well but I'll let you be the judge of that.) Anyway, Lets get some basic stats in before I give you my life story.

!STATISTICS!

Name ~ Wolfy
Age ~ 23
D.O.B ~ January 6th
Zodiac ~ Capricorn
Gender ~ Male
Sexuality ~ Pansexual
Nationality ~ British
Appearance ~ See for yourself

Due to some developments, I'm unable to show my photo so enjoy my fursona <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
!FH RELATED!

So i joined FH Way back in 2011 after playing the likes of Wolf Quest and Impressive Title. Over the years of being apart of this awesome community has been a roller coaster to say the least. Had some ups and downs, twists and turns and Loop'de'loops. Friends have come and gone and I've acquired a lot of fond memories along the line. Joining and practising my RPing with a demonic pack, UnderTakers. Those guys were without a doubt the best group I've ever came across, Without them, I'd probably still be the noobish RPer I was back in 2014, Heck. I doubt i'd still be on FH today if it weren't for those memories. I even managed to get my own group populated and active group together. I remember messing that up having been gone for a few months because I sold my old laptop and got a new one. internet back then was limited to me too so there were also that. Things have changed man, I'm not one for change but FH kept improving and I was glad to see it was still home to a lot of people, myself included. But heck, that was the past. Looking on to 2018. I had a hiccup, having gone for 2 years, I wanted to come back with a more positive outlook on things and that's exactly what I did. I opened up my social circle for you guys, treat the mods as part of the community instead of them just being mods... I've been trying to spread more of a positive attitude toward you guys and the staff team. I care for you guys. I'm sure some of you have often seen me say "I have yet to victimise" or "You've been victimised", Please don't get discouraged, I mean you guys no offence. I only victimise with my bundle of insanity, Hugs, heckin', deckin', derpin' and what not. So if you ever see this maker of mischief and My master of mayhem around, Be prepared because you might be next and careful, she's a hugger.
Cashmere Cat

Felix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!LIKES/DISLIKES!

Animals
Wolf / Snow Leopard / Tiger / Lion
(And of course, Domesticated cats and dogs.)

Music
MGK / NF / Tokio Myers / No Wyld
(The list goes on. Some may contain explicit language!)

Genre
Dubstep / Rap / Trance / Country / Eletronic / Breakbeat / Garage / Hip Hop / Grime
(The list goes on. Do you know any of them? Some may contain explicit language!)

Movies
Balto / White Fang / The Lion King / The First Purge / Alpha & Omega / Zootropolis / Marley & Me
(The list goes on.)

TV Shows
Stranger Things / The Walking Dead / Fear the Walking Dead / Red Dwarf / Prison Break / Top Boy / Breaking Bad
(The list goes on.)

Artists
Oomizuao / Thomas Fischbach / Zeta-Haru / Falvie / Meeka-Moo / Rick Griffin / Tartii / Bawfle / Chipz

Lets talk furries
Okay, some of you know I'm one in a sub cultural fandom known as furries, yes? I joined the fandom way before I joined FH, I believe it was way back in 2006 or so. I've been sceptical on who I tell as the discrimination people give the fandom is very poor and in my personal opinion, it's petty but to fill you in, You know how every fandom has it's kink side to it? Don't worry, I wouldn't meddle in the likes of that. I'm more SFW unless it comes to art. Slight NSFW is tolerable. Anyway The fandom's helped me more than FH has, It's probably  stopped me from delving deeper into some depressive state's y'know, I've been inspired to draw like some furry artists and I've been eager to get a fursuit of my lil boy Felix. But heck, I'm not sure what to say much, If you're interested, find me in game or add me on discord and We'll talk furries.

!EXTERNALS AND CHATS!

External links
Deviantart
Wattpad
FeralHeart

Lets Talk!

Discord
LupusK#5877

Lets Play!

PSN
AnthroAddictz

Xbox
AnthroAddictz

!ONE MORE THING!
Okay so if there is anything you wish to know about Wolfy, don't be afraid to ask, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, aslong as they're about me. nothing too personal like family and such. Be respectful! This took a heck tone of HTML codes to do, heck. Hope you like the Bio. I'm not much for making a lot of topics in these forums. Wouldn't want to overly flood it with nonsense, y'know. Anyway. Enjoy what I gave you!

Stay Blessed!
LK
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:49:02 pm by LupusK »
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: A bio of me? Blasphemy!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 05:15:04 pm »
AAA IT'S THA BOII

It was awesome getting to know you a little bit more! I have to get you to make us some tea at some point!

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 05:28:43 pm »
Maybe one day my friend, one day!
Feedback is a blessing.

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 06:45:42 pm »
Yeet
Very neat bio, also are you trying to grow a beard?

<3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 06:49:11 pm »
Noooice bio! Love getting to know the floofs a bit more (:
artwork by dehvina

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 07:01:21 pm »
I'm trying to get out of the stage of people saying I have fluff so of course. xD You should see my sideburns, heck. I need a shave but i'm too lazy.

Thank you! It took legit, 2 hours, 4 edits and loss of insanity I never even had so I should hope it's up to standard. ^^ I just want to introduce me as Wolfy for once and not Lupus So I'm willing to share! Do hit me up on Discord if you have any further questions! :D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:03:39 pm by LupusK »
Feedback is a blessing.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 07:12:31 pm »
That's a really cool Bio, Lupus! :D I love how you edited everything, It's very organized <3

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2018, 07:32:43 pm »
Dress to impress, as they say. :D
Feedback is a blessing.

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 09:50:10 pm »
Ooo this is a well put together bio you have here
It's also nice getting to know you a bit better!

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 09:56:27 pm »
Thanku!
Of course.
*Le IT impersonation*