Author Topic: I could not get into the winter holiday party map.  (Read 1224 times)

Flurr

I could not get into the winter holiday party map.
« on: December 16, 2018, 02:21:56 pm »
This could be in the wrong board but staff, move it if it is needed.

I know that I will be leaving and will be inactive for a couple of months, but I'm just letting everyone know that I wasn't able to be at the winter holiday party. On my leaving thread I promised everyone, but it just didn't happen. I dressed up my character and everything. Whenever I entered it, it was just too full of players and I really wanted to get some warm goodbye messages and screenshots with everyone. I tried everything to get in, but I soon had to go. I looked at the memories and screenshots people had there and it made me feel sad.... But it is alright! You can post your screenshots if you want, no worries. :)

If you haven't seen my leaving thread yet or don't know about it, click on the link in my signature. That will explain it. But I'm just letting you guys know why I wasn't there. Thank you all and I hope I can come to next party when I return sometime next year. Goodbye! ♡

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: I could not get into the winter holiday party map.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 09:44:19 pm »
Moving this over to the member bio and journals board since I think it will fit better there

Sorry things didn't work out for you. Take care while on your leave and happy holidays
Farewell everyone<3

PocketMutt

Re: I could not get into the winter holiday party map.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 10:25:16 pm »
So sorry that you couldn't get into the map, Flurr. It especially breaks my heart knowing you were anticipating it so much.
Please take care and I wish you the best !!