Author Topic: The body of my character is all the same colour as my underbelly.  (Read 757 times)

Offline Error__

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Ig.wxlker
    • View Profile
Usually before redownloading the game after a period of not playing for a few years, I would of been able to pick my under belly colour and it be different to my pelt colour all along my character. Recently for no reason at all the full body (not including the head and tail.) has been the same colour as whatever I set my underbelly colour too. I’ve tried changing fur textures, changing markings packs but nothing seems to be working. Any ideas on how I may be able to fix this?  :-\

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: The body of my character is all the same colour as my underbelly.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 06:54:28 pm »
You should provide some pics to show the problem more clearly. :) Then I'm sure some clever floofs out there will drop by and will be able to figure something out easier. ^^
doing what i feel like

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: The body of my character is all the same colour as my underbelly.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 07:05:50 pm »
Uhh you can try by downloading the default 'models' folder and place it in your FeralHeart -> media -> [models] folder.
Also, if you don't have default textures I'd suggest also downloading the 'textures' folder from the download below and placing the 'masks' from the downloaded file in FeralHeart -> media -> textures -> [masks]

> Default files download <

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox