Author Topic: How do you unistall FeralHeart  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Lovley_Furby

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How do you unistall FeralHeart
« on: November 09, 2019, 08:29:15 am »
Hello!

So I tried to unistall FeralHeart but it didn't seem to work, so I tried to look for help and all I found was that there should be a uninstall program in the FeralHeart map. I found a program called unins000 and tried to run it but it simply said "Internal error: Cannot find utCompiledCode record for this version of the uninstaller." Can anyone help me fix this?

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: How do you unistall FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 09:08:00 am »
Since FeralHeart doesn't write any registry things to function, I believe just deleting the folder should uninstall it. To be more sure it's uninstalled, empty the recycle bin after sending the FeralHeart folder there. Backup any files you want to keep, like screenshots or modifications.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 12:28:08 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: How do you unistall FeralHeart
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 03:47:55 pm »
If FlyingGrass' method doesn't work, then you can try a method I used!
(I use Windows 10, so if you use another operating system or another version I'm unsure if it works the same, but I'm sure Windows 8 should work the same.)

1. Click on the Windows home button on the bottom left corner;

2. Search 'Uninstall' and this should come up:

"Add or remove programs", then Click it (This program will allow you to uninstall any program you have on your computer)

3. Search for FeralHeart within your list. It should have the icon and the version you're wanting to delete

4. Clicking on it should reveal the options to either 'Modify' or 'Uninstall' the program, click Uninstall

5. After you do this the uninstalling screen/progress bar should show up and will uninstall FeralHeart, it will also notify you when the uninstallation has completed!
(No preview image for this, as I'm not wanting to uninstall my FeralHeart)

I hope this helped! I haven't done a tutorial like this in quite a while so I hope it all makes sense! c:

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss