Author Topic: It's time to stop  (Read 19659 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: It's time to stop
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2020, 12:42:42 pm »
Just wanna say: it isn't place for discussion about Discord dramas/argues. Not gonna attac anyone, but not everyone knows what has happened on Discord.

A lot of this actually happened here on the forums and in game! Some just spilled over to Discord where they were very quickly banned because everyone got fed up with the anti-women and anti-equality rants.
They've done this on all 3 platforms.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2020, 02:30:01 pm »
I hate saying this cause I just feel it's contributing, but let's just ignore Kuri from here on out. He's making this thread about himself, and that's not what it is about.

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2020, 03:32:06 pm »
I hate saying this cause I just feel it's contributing, but let's just ignore Kuri from here on out. He's making this thread about himself, and that's not what it is about.

Agree. Let's ignore the intentional attention-pulling people.

We are still waiting for answers from staff.. if y'all think ignoring it will make it go away, I think you'll find that you're quite wrong on that. Word spreads like wildfire, and when you're not going to respond, well, that just makes us believe you have nothing to say. That your actions spoke for you.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2020, 03:36:16 pm »
I'm sorry there hasn't been much word as of late, I can assure you that steps are being taken to remedy this situation and will come to light hopefully soon. I don't mean to be so vague about this, but there isn't much more I, in my position, can say on it right now :c

You are amazing <3

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2020, 04:11:42 pm »
I'm sorry there hasn't been much word as of late, I can assure you that steps are being taken to remedy this situation and will come to light hopefully soon. I don't mean to be so vague about this, but there isn't much more I, in my position, can say on it right now :c
Thank you so much Bloo, it isn't your fault you can't say more. We're just so happy you're at least willing to fix things and speak to us. <3

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2020, 04:33:38 pm »
Okay, okay, we'll wait then. Just good staff is running on so much better way now. c:
On new account Aiiokia

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2020, 08:35:25 pm »
Az is right. We need to put an end to the fighting. Not only between the 2 games, but within FH as well. Continuing this fighting will only help those who seek to destroy both games.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2020, 09:24:49 pm »
I may be a bit late in replying to this, but I agree. It seems to be a distraction that if we focus on them - will
throw us off track of what its trying to be achieved.

Im very glad to hear that steps are being taken to resolve the issue. I await the news - and dont worry.
Letting us know that something will possibly be done tames a lot of the tension

Az is right. We need to put an end to the fighting. Not only between the 2 games, but within FH as well. Continuing this fighting will only help those who seek to destroy both games.

I half agree with your statement. As fighting, drama and needless immature debating with get people nowhere in life. What has been happening the past few days isnt really much of a fight - moreso a respectful way of holding wrongdoers accountable for their actions. That if , gone unnoticed and swept under the rug will look horrible for the image of the brand to outsiders and fellow members. Im sure this has been said before, however. So I apologize if I am making things sound repetitive - or misunderstanding your statement