Author Topic: Imagine Proving a Point  (Read 19771 times)

GayGuppy

Re: Imagine Proving a Point
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2020, 08:14:59 pm »
Nobody likes ultimatums do they?

What else are we supposed to do? I can add more to the 'ultimatum' if you want, Bloo.  I'm sick and tired of this.

Look at this. This is not okay. This screenshot was posted in a server a few minutes ago.

Like I said. This is getting tiring.

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2020, 08:19:32 pm »
Personally, I just want to know what staff has to say for themselves. I am only guessing that the fhU related "silencings" were 100% planned, as with those that were "silenced" before they even had a chance to have their voices heard. People are going to keep posting and keep posting and keep posting until you guys say something of value instead of redirecting. Eventually you're going to run the entire community out of your game. Just look at the numbers.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 08:24:33 pm by LaughingWolf »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2020, 08:24:59 pm »
You dont think we're sick and tired? Lol if you guys could only read the disgusting anonymous messages we've been slammed with in the staff evals. You have no idea so stop pretending you do to make a point.

You are amazing <3

GayGuppy

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2020, 08:26:15 pm »
You dont think we're sick and tired? Lol if you guys could only read the disgusting anonymous messages we've been slammed with in the staff evals. You have no idea so stop pretending you do to make a point.

Then prove it. Show us these anonymous messages. I'm done playing nice.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2020, 08:32:30 pm »
You shouldn't claim to know things you don't and state them as if they are fact. That's all I have to say about this thread.
Can the false claims be explained/ironed out then? Genuinely- if any of the claims Laarikin made were incorrect or inaccurate, could you please explain what truly is going on?

Because from my perspective, as someone who has silently been watching this all go down up until this point, nothing is incorrect about those claims. Nothing is far-fetched. I've watched things get locked or flat out disappear. I know people who were directly affected. Everyone is confused and frustrated by the lack of explanation and communication, and I believe it will only get worse the more and more it's pushed to the side. The more it's swept under the rug, the more irate the community gets.

And I know- I understand all of this may fall into the drama category, which the forum rules do not support. But, speaking on behalf of others, I believe a lot of folks are simply trying to find answers/unity, as opposed to blatantly starting problems.

So, with all due respect, I would like to know where we're wrong if we're wrong. I would like to know what's causing this cascade. Feralheart means a lot to a lot of people, myself included. Many of us have grown up with it to some degree, and have been there for all the big shifts. So again, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that we don't want to see this happening. We don't want this unrest to be occurring. Especially during a year where unrest is so prevalent already. We just want to come to this game as a type of safe space.

And I think the foundation of any safe space is open communication. Also please, I'm not trying to start further trouble, nor am I pointing fingers. I understand everyone is thoroughly frustrated. I just feel further communication is what this situation needs.

Offline VENI

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2020, 08:33:15 pm »

1. The staff evals are anonymous, I don't know what y'all expected when trolls can easily take advantage of this. Also! This doesn't make anyone else's civil opinion any less valid. You think you're the only ones in staff history who got messages like that?

2. Don't act like you all didn't vote and name names on who to ban on the forums, you all were in kahoots with that.

3. You're going to blame someone with genuine concerns pinned against a couple of comments on the staff evaluations when they aren't even correlated. If that's your excuse as to why you guys went off the rocker and started banning people, my condolences to your game. You can't blame everyone else.

4. Stop acting like you're the only ones sick and tired. If you couldn't tell, your community is done with this. They just wanted genuine answers, but instead all that's been done is shifting blame.

Thanks for everyone who responded civilly. I wish this game luck.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2020, 08:35:31 pm »

This still....... is a horrible response, honestly.
The people who are sending terrible things (like death threats)? Those people are not us, they do not represent us, and we do not agree with them in any way. We have already condemned those kinds of actions and asked people to stop.

Aside from that, you're still dodging what we're saying and this is why we keep going.
The staff here are unprofessional, "corrupt", and "abuse" their powers. You guys don't listen to us and that will be the reason why this game dies. We're not here to see the game die, we're here to see it thrive. But you guys won't let it thrive. If you care about Feral Heart so much, please clean the wax out of your ears, wipe the sleep from your eyes, and please pay attention to what the community has to say.
Even people who were on the staff's side are starting to see what's going and are turning sides. You're not convincing anyone of anything, especially that pity party of a first sentence.
And to say we have "no idea" is absolutely disgusting and I'm appalled that you even thought to say that. I cannot believe I read a moderator, someone with power, say that.

Edit: Grammatical errors.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 08:39:14 pm by wolfsquad »

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • here, queer, full of fear
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2020, 08:35:57 pm »

Bloo. You can't use this as a ''gotcha''. All the people arguing have made a point to tell people not to harass staff. The actions of some rogue people don't undo the real criticism you're facing. Anon hate sucks, and I'm sorry you're getting it. But if you want us to ''stop pretending that we know things'' then perhaps you could tell us things? Some clarity and transparency would've stopped this whole thing from the beginning

At the end of the day, ever single ''drama'' that's every erupted on this site (which in my opinion is usually just some, albeit sometimes heated, criticism. Ignoring the people to take it as a chance to lash out, of course.) comes down to lack of transparency

If you tell us things, then we can stop making assumptions. Because then we won't have to guess why staff are behaving the way they do.

And when I say tell us things, I mean prove them. You guys have, frankly, trashed a lot of the trust you might have had. Screenshots are needed.

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2020, 08:36:53 pm »
Whether or not you guys get hate-mail, as shitty as it is for people to do that, is beside the point, tbh. Redirect attempted, missed.

Like the above, we do not condone that behavior at all.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2020, 08:37:02 pm »
If youre so sick of this game then leave lol Idk why y'all stick around if you aren't getting what you want. How long have we been running in this circle?

You are amazing <3