Author Topic: The Hub (BIG WIP)  (Read 8536 times)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: The Hub (BIG WIP)
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2017, 11:48:25 am »
Take your time and don't worry too much about it. I'm still interested to see this project finished. It looks great so far and looks like there'll be plenty of maps to explore as well, nice job. ^.^
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2017, 06:13:05 pm »
Whoa, this looks amazing o:
Good luck with this project / pack. You seem to have gotten a lot done within a couple of months c':
And good work everyone ~! o:
Can't wait to see the completion of this, do take your time and pace yourself <'3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2017, 10:51:58 pm »
Finished putting up the rest of the screenshots for Wandering Peninsula!
Now, we get to Lost City and Temple Of Dreams!

Still looking for a good working fall leaf ground texture to use for Fall Village! Nothing too showy, and please nothing super bright or unrealistic! Thank you!!

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2019, 08:48:06 am »
Hey y'all!
So. I know I haven't updated this in absolutely forever, but I couldn't just leave this marinating in the distance forever lol
So basically, I haven't been updating because the laptop everything is on broke. The monitor broke, and because it's an older model we can't find any replacement screens for it. On top of that, that means the electricity in it is wack so i can't put the video on my tv screen or whatever.
HOWEVER, there is hope!! The harddrive isn't dead, and I have a desktop I can slap that baby into so I can continue working on the maps! Bad news, that desktop monitor also recently broke.. the circuits in it kinda pooted out, it was about 9 years old (which is SUPER OLD for a monitor) and the screen basically fried itself because of that lol
But again, don't lose hope because we plan on getting a new desktop monitor very soon!! On top of that, I'm currently using another laptop (that doesnt have all my stuff on it) and I'm going to be making some maps for people whose computers might not be able to handle the boatloads of high-poly meshes or hd textures on my other maps. Meaning, I'm making some entirely new and unique maps using the default models!

So while the maps I was previously working on might not be updated for a while, there definitely will be some more maps coming your way soon!!!
Thank you all for being so patient, and I hope we can get this project back up soon <3

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2019, 09:25:08 am »
Sorry to hear about your monitor and stuff, that's a big bummer. Good to know your going to try getting a new one and try to continue this map, I look forward to it. c:

I also look forward to the maps you'll be creating soon, good luck! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2019, 12:52:19 pm »
Sorry to hear you going through all that mess to provide beautiful maps for the community. I've taken a look at all the screenshots and they look outstanding! I will look forward to see what you'll come up with in the future. <3
Best of luck to you with this project.
doing what i feel like

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2019, 05:20:50 pm »
Technology is great is it not? xD So sorry to hear about your dilemma, but I'm happy to hear you're working through it. All of your maps so far look very nice! I look forward to seeing them progress~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2019, 11:42:03 pm »
Technology is great is it not? xD So sorry to hear about your dilemma, but I'm happy to hear you're working through it. All of your maps so far look very nice! I look forward to seeing them progress~
Sorry to hear you going through all that mess to provide beautiful maps for the community. I've taken a look at all the screenshots and they look outstanding! I will look forward to see what you'll come up with in the future. <3
Best of luck to you with this project.

Sorry to hear about your monitor and stuff, that's a big bummer. Good to know your going to try getting a new one and try to continue this map, I look forward to it. c:

I also look forward to the maps you'll be creating soon, good luck! :D

Thank you all so much!! I'm going on vacation for a while tomorrow for about a week so I'm probably not going to be posting any more updates until after then, but I'm working on another map for this project rn!!

The front page has been updated with not one, not two, but FOUR new unique maps for lower-processing computers!! The maps, called Simplicity, Soft Woodlands, The Heights, Teligorin, and The Green, will all be made with the default Feral Heart meshes. No high-poly meshes means that lower-processing computers will be able to handle them a lot more easier than the other maps. However, they will still be as unique and as beautiful as all the others!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 11:47:42 pm by Wolflover224 »

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2020, 03:54:06 am »
Okay so, long time no update.
My computer that had these maps is no longer working, and I will have to move the harddrive from it onto my other computer. I hope I can start this project back up again, but it'll have to wait until I'm done moving (which should hopefully be around next month). But until I can actually get the motivation to start working on the main maps of the Hub again, it's pretty safe to say that this project is dead until further notice.

That being said however, I am working on another map which will be added to the Hub right now that will be released separately from the rest of the pack. It still is nowhere close to being done, but I still have a sneak peak to show y'all!
Spoiler
It's still pretty empty, especially on the ground, and everything looks jagged but idk how to fix it.

Anyways, enjoy!