Author Topic: A WIP possibly warrior cats map / open for testing  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Mossasaurus

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • aka WulfTheWolf
    • feralsaurus
    • mossasaurus
    • 9999tiger999
    • View Profile
Re: A WIP possibly warrior cats map
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 08:59:43 am »
Aw it means a lot that you all like it and I wish there would be a sobbing emoji rn. But whatever I added some dried plants to the rocky parts and the same plants but still Green to normal parts. It's a new lowest poly possible mesh that's also big so I only needed to use a few so I hope that makes it more lag free than what it would be with the shrubs I already had.
I'm still not moving this map to finished maps board or whatever but here it is for testing. If there isn't any bugs or something that i need to fix I'm going to keep this download and just keep the map public or fix the things that need to be fixed and reupload it. I'm just keeping it public because if i ever want to use it privately I can just rename and re export it. So Have fun and report me all the bugs! If you happen to make good looking screenshots feel free to send them to me so i can use them in the final thread.
https://sta.sh/01l2fl556f5h
also I've added my presets bc i want people to see my presets if we ever meet at thsi map haha
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:27:54 am by Mossasaurus »

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: A WIP possibly warrior cats map / open for testing
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 02:07:20 pm »
Will have to fit testing this map out in between my work schedulejajdflksjdk

Offline Mossasaurus

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • aka WulfTheWolf
    • feralsaurus
    • mossasaurus
    • 9999tiger999
    • View Profile
Re: A WIP possibly warrior cats map / open for testing
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 03:00:13 pm »
I found a few things like...floating trees or grasses but otherwise I think it's done? so if anyone finds anything please let me know before I fix the Floating Trees and re-export everything haha