Author Topic: Attempting Map... TLK/TLG+  (Read 1842 times)

Offline KionScar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Attempting Map... TLK/TLG+
« on: November 11, 2019, 08:05:56 am »
May or may not get anywhere, but I'm hopeful it does somehow. Yeah, everyone has their own takes on the Pride Lands and all that, and having seen The Lion Guard through to end of Season 3, and the remake Lion King movie... I wanted to take a stab at this map stuff, and things.

The "+" is because it's planned to include other locations that aren't necessarily TLK/TLG, nor even Disney's...

SpicyDirt

Re: Attempting Map... TLK/TLG+
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 02:47:14 pm »
It sounds like an awesome idea! Is it going to be a public map or do you plan on using it for a RP group?

Make sure that you add screenshots so we can see the progress that you're making on the map!

Offline KionScar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 04:01:30 am »
To answer that question, both. I know nothing about mapping etc, but I like trying to learn things. Part of the trick with first bit is getting all the references. Not sure if it will be a pack, or linked maps.

An example being, the known Pride Lands map and Kingdom Hearts 2's version having the Graveyard to the Northwest of Pride Rock, yet I found a map for Windows-specific phone solitaire app(game) that has graveyard to the Northeast of Pride Rock.
So, besides the theory about the land always changing, my solution is there's some kind of crazy maze-tunnel-bridge system to have it on both sides at the same time.

I'm also digging for older games to get refs to add to it. While youtube has a nice collection, many don't quite complete the "game" to see the story through.

I also know of Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure's take on the TLK part. Hope to add that version's take on those locations just as well.

Offline SamDragontear

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 03:43:28 am »
It would be amazing if you could also include both the long and short routs to the Tree of Life!