Author Topic: Here Since 2014 But Never Made an Intro Whoops  (Read 3209 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Here Since 2014 But Never Made an Intro Whoops
« on: July 21, 2019, 12:33:48 am »
Henlo there. I've been around since February 22, 2014 and even on the forums, but as far as I remember or could find, I never made an intro, so I processed the fact I hadn't and decided to do one.

I'm Angelica, Angel, Birb, just about whatever you throw at me. I'm female, live in Louisville Kentucky, a Christian, own 3 birds and 2 fish, and have no concept of human time so I'm a nightowl. I'm INTP last time I checked, but border on INFP sometimes too.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I found out about Feral-Heart through a suggested video on YouTube while watching WolfQuest stuff. Back then, I didn't even know you could come back up the waterfall in Ficho, had a ton of characters' home set to Sky's Rim, and was probably that one "drowning dramatic pup" kinda roleplayer.

Since then, I've learn how to edit and make a lot of the media in the game. It started with height maps and masks, and now I've imported various 3D models to use as objects. Tedious, but rewarding.

I don't actually roleplay much anymore, never did to begin with. I liked coming up with ideas, but never got very far. Now I just sit around and do the above and mess with the files.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My general interests or things I like change often. I'm currently obsessed with Death Note, but also like Undertale/Deltarune, Oneshot, I'm back and forth with Steven Universe though I like it when it's good, and anything I feel in the mood for really.

Sometimes I like needle felting, taking photos (mostly of flowers), cooking (not baking as much) when I don't mess it up (though that's usually the case), and I have a drawing tablet so sometimes drawing?

That's about the most I can think of without going into weird, irrelevant subjects. I have an ask me here if you'd like to know more about me.

Thank ye for readin' everything. Sorry it was probably pretty long and boring but now you know what I do and who I am.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 12:39:19 am by A.P.S. »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Here Since 2014 But Never Made an Intro Whoops
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 12:51:24 am »
Ayee, never too late for an intro!
It's nice to meet ya! You sound like a busy person and there's so many interests too that I can relate with c': I'm gonna definitely check that link out as well so I can find out even more!
Thanks for sharing c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 01:03:01 am »
I've known you for quite awhile here, but either way, here's my official welcome to the forums and game. xD

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 01:08:34 am »
Ayee, never too late for an intro!
It's nice to meet ya! You sound like a busy person and there's so many interests too that I can relate with c': I'm gonna definitely check that link out as well so I can find out even more!
Thanks for sharing c:

There's a lot of "interests" because I change around so much what I'm actively doing. XD But thank you for the welcome!

I've known you for quite awhile here, but either way, here's my official welcome to the forums and game. xD

I feel bad I can't even remember who I've talked to or not, one change of a profile picture and I'm thrown off, but thank you!

Offline greggory.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • swallowing the stars again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 01:47:44 am »
LAND HO!! i know this birb!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 01:49:28 am by greggory. »
enfp-t - clikkie - he/him/they/them

ayo!1 you can call me green or gregg/greggory. i love to make new friends so feel free to dm me

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 01:49:42 am »
[/color][/size][/font]

you know my color, size, and font how could you
just like you figured out my gender is 23

Offline greggory.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • swallowing the stars again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 01:50:47 am »
[/color][/size][/font]

in MY deFEnse it took foREVer TO FORMAT and for some reason the forum doesnt like random bbcode orders anymore : (

hay ever heard of angel? i hear 23er's gender is 23.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 01:53:16 am by greggory. »
enfp-t - clikkie - he/him/they/them

ayo!1 you can call me green or gregg/greggory. i love to make new friends so feel free to dm me

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 01:54:27 am »

in MY deFEnse it took foREVer TO FORMAT and for some reason the forum doesnt like random bbcode orders anymore : (

hay ever heard of angel? i hear 23er's gender is 23.

I usually have it like "[ size=12pt ][ font=times new roman ][ color=teal ]" without the spaces and nothing at the end

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 04:57:24 am »
Better late than never, eh? Welcome back to FeralHeart! Not often do I meet other Christians, so that's neat. I enjoyed reading about you and your interests- and I have to say I've always been interested in needle felting. Maybe you can tell me about it sometime. Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2019, 08:24:28 am »
Better late than never, eh? Welcome back to FeralHeart! Not often do I meet other Christians, so that's neat. I enjoyed reading about you and your interests- and I have to say I've always been interested in needle felting. Maybe you can tell me about it sometime. Excited to see you around!

Yeah, rarely do I see many Christians online, and I usually tend to not get along with them when I do. Also maybe sometimes I could show you some stuff I did with needle felting! Not that's it's much, but... I kinda tried to needle felt an Asriel partial fursuit and it was very iffy. XD I'm weird with it, I don't really do little decoration stuff even if that's the main thing done with needle felting.