Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 62 times)

Offline Aforjp

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Aforjp
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: April 17, 2024, 02:06:15 am »
Hey there!

I am Aforjp, a sooort of new FH player (I began playing around August of last year). Although I missed the opportunity to play the game around the time it was still new and very popular (which seems to have been at least 10 years ago), I eventually decided to finally give it a try and begin a new journey. So far, I have felt surprised and captivated by the game's charm, by its maps, soundtrack, visuals (especially the beautiful skies and day and night cycles!), and how they must have inspired many of you and other players to create roleplays. art, videos, and other creations. Even if you could say I am "late to the party", I still am interested in hearing your experiences and stories from FH, especially those that involve those creations that I was talking about, and hey, maybe even being able to build some that I can treasure for the rest of my life!

Despite there not being that many active players (especially when compared with the numbers I've heard and seen others mentioned), I am glad and grateful towards those who I have met in game, and who have been warm and welcoming towards me! They have helped me to build a positive image of the game and the community, especially when it comes to being open towards receiving new comers like me. If this post caught your attention, and or if you ever get to see me in game, feel free to say hi to me, or even begin a conversation! I am open towards being talked to, making friendships, and hearing what others have to say!

As a last comment, I would like to say that one of my favorite (if not my most favorite) things that I enjoy doing in game is taking screenshots! Sadly, I cannot attach any screenshots through this post, due to an error occurring. Nonetheless, if anyone would like to see any of them, I am open to suggestions on alternatives for me to share them.

Anyways, thank you for reading my introduction, and see you around!

Offline Touche

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 03:41:50 pm »
Yo, my little fella.

Hope you have a wonderful time here and enjoy your stay for as long as you decide to stick around. Uhhh, you did miss the opportunity to play the game around the time it was super duper popular. 10 years ago... that sounds frightening. I'm a fh fossil , im still here since 2012 (i think) i dont play the game but uhm, i still log on my account to check if the game's still running. Bad habits i guess.
Im glad new people join even if the server keeps on going with 8-9 ppl on. When i was playing there used to be 800+ people online. High time. I've so many memories.
Hope everyone's okay. Have fun!
                                                              Touche

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:16:12 pm »
Hello fellow Late-To-the-Clubber! ;D

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Aforjp

• Forum Newcomer
    • Aforjp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:16:21 am »
Yo, my little fella.

Hope you have a wonderful time here and enjoy your stay for as long as you decide to stick around. Uhhh, you did miss the opportunity to play the game around the time it was super duper popular. 10 years ago... that sounds frightening. I'm a fh fossil , im still here since 2012 (i think) i dont play the game but uhm, i still log on my account to check if the game's still running. Bad habits i guess.
Im glad new people join even if the server keeps on going with 8-9 ppl on. When i was playing there used to be 800+ people online. High time. I've so many memories.
Hope everyone's okay. Have fun!
                                                              Touche

Hey, thank you so much for your best wishes! That's right man, to think about how long it has been since I had that intend, how many things have happened, how many have changed...yeah. Wow, you really have been around for quite some time! I don't think that still wanting to check if the game is still around is a bad habit on its own, though to be fair I lack context in regards to your case. How many people?! Dude...those numbers are completely insane! I honestly had never imagined there could have been so many people online at the same time! Although nowadays the active player count is as low as you accurately pointed out, I believe there is still potential to have them increase a biiiiiit more, or at least I want to believe so. Once again, I lack context lol. I also really appreciate you taking your time to reach out to a new player like me, for it adds to the feeling of a warm welcoming. If you would like to share any of your memories with me, feel free to do so!

P.S.: I felt very lost at first, when I had no idea what you had to do in order to reply to someone's comment lol. I'm extremely new to this forum format, and well...you could say to forums in general as well.

Offline Aforjp

• Forum Newcomer
    • Aforjp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:18:43 am »
Hello fellow Late-To-the-Clubber! ;D
Eeeey nice! I'm not that alone lol. When did you begin playing? That, if you don't mind me asking lol.

Offline Harleen

• The FeralHeart Local Friend~
  • Member Of The Season
  • Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ''I don't yell at you. I just speak in all caps.''
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:44:51 am »
Heyo! Welcome to FeralHeart~ I hope you enjoy your time here.^^
Profile art made by kaizer.ashton + Signature by NightR