Author Topic: Darkglow Swamp || Public Fantasy Cave Map  (Read 6920 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Darkglow Swamp || Public Fantasy Cave Map
« on: November 12, 2019, 01:01:01 pm »
Greetings! This map and some others I have made have been removed for copyright reasons. Please respect these choices and do not repost this maps or others that have been removed. A compatible version of this map specifically will be remade in the future, so don't worry!! Thank you all so much for your support on this map, and I hope I can make its new version even better than the original! ^v^
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 02:26:43 am by A.P.S. »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Darkglow Swamp || Public Fantasy Cave Map
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 08:06:31 pm »
I am in lloooovvvveeeeeeeeee what the heck?? This map looks so mesmerizing! Being one who absolutely loves things that glow and shine, this map really caught my eye. It looks very well made and I cannot wait to test it out! Great job on complementing it!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 08:10:13 pm »
I am in lloooovvvveeeeeeeeee what the heck?? This map looks so mesmerizing! Being one who absolutely loves things that glow and shine, this map really caught my eye. It looks very well made and I cannot wait to test it out! Great job on complementing it!

Thank yooou! Let me know if it works because this thing was hard to get working and caused so many problems so I wanna make sure everything is good on other people's end.

HemiCountry

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 08:31:10 pm »
Despite all the issues you ran into, it's nice to see the map has been fully finished and you posted it for everyone to download and see!! I'll check it out soon, I've been waiting to see it honestly. It looks wonderful and you did an amazing job~

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 09:05:05 pm »
The map works perfectly for me! It's very well made. I love all the different rooms you can find and hang out in. It's not too small but it's not too big. Perfect to just hang out and de-stress in if you put on some soothing music. Thank you so much for sharing it!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 09:06:39 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 05:22:26 pm »
Thank you two!! Sorry I didn't add any music in- it's annoying to get working honestly.

I also changed the Google Drive download link because it wasn't on a share mode or something?

Also I just remembered I should say I fixed something I made another help thread about and how I fixed it/what was causing it but I don't wanna bump it but oh well.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 05:54:23 pm »
Omg! I would a map with this sort of dark, magical, sparkly glowiness as one of the official maps.... it’s so pretty <3 But yeah I really love those flowers! Not like the typical maps you’re used to seeing. This map is very beautiful and has so much fun screenshot/back drop potential, yet alone for roleplay. I agree with what Ame said, it’s a nice space to just chill and de-stress. Nicely made A.P.S! Thanks for sharing it with us all.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 06:24:07 pm »
Omg! I would a map with this sort of dark, magical, sparkly glowiness as one of the official maps.... it’s so pretty <3 But yeah I really love those flowers! Not like the typical maps you’re used to seeing. This map is very beautiful and has so much fun screenshot/back drop potential, yet alone for roleplay. I agree with what Ame said, it’s a nice space to just chill and de-stress. Nicely made A.P.S! Thanks for sharing it with us all.

YESS the crystals alone don't just cut my need for glowiness in the maps. 'Course I may have gone a bit overboard on it. >.>

If it weren't for the use of third party meshes and such I'd love it if were added, but it is very different than really both the new and old FeralHeart maps, so I don't know how well it's go with the whole "fitting the theme" thing.

Also about being back drop and screenshot potential, I wanna see this map with a shader so dang bad but I don't know if the glow would reflect on other surfaces or how well it'd work with converted objects.

Offline Chuchip

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • >_<
    • thecloun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2019, 07:02:53 am »
This is beautiful, would you mind if I did my open species roleplay in here? My species is like goblins mixed with felines and canines so this place would be great!
Uh oh stinky!

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2019, 07:30:10 am »
This is beautiful, would you mind if I did my open species roleplay in here? My species is like goblins mixed with felines and canines so this place would be great!

Of course! O:
It's public so really anyone is allowed to RP here as long as they aren't breaking any of the game's rules. ^^