Author Topic: After The Sun || Warrior Cats Role-play  (Read 587 times)

AfterTheSun

After The Sun || Warrior Cats Role-play
« on: January 18, 2019, 01:11:36 am »
After The Sun is a Discorded, Plotted, Active, Semi-Literate to Literate, Realistic, Mapped, Sited, and Tagged Warrior Cats RP! We use a public map as of current, until one of our Owners, Primadonna, can get the custom map made. We are a fun, supportive, and caring group. Yes, we have our ups and downs, but that comes with any group! We have a dedicated staff team (that needs more members at the moment).

We consist of the five original clans from the books: ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, and SkyClan. We also accept rogue/kittypet characters! Yes, we do require original, natural warrior names (i.e. "Ravenpool," "Runningstar," "Sharkjaw," "Ryetuft," etc.). We allow items that can be found in the wild (i.e. feathers) and collars/bandanas (provided that you have a proper backstory with a Twoleg).

So, now that all the information is out of the way, all that's left to do is join. "How do I join?" You may ask. Well, just send one of the staff members listed below an RPS, all contact information is provided. We hope to see you in the future!~

P.S. Visit our website: http://after-the-sun.boards.net/

NOTE: Do NOT join the discord without sending an RPS first. After you get accepted, you may join then. Thank you! - Prima

STAFF:

Prima / Raven (Owner/Admin):

FH - Primadonna.
Discord - Primadonna#8553
Site Username - admin

Running (Owner/Admin):

FH - lifepooly
Discord - [username not appropriate, if you wish to speak with them, DM one of the others and they'll give it to you]
Site Username - lifepooly

Vixen (Admin):

FH - ArachnidClown
Discord - XX declan XX#5812
Site Username - arachnidclown

Rye (Global Mod):

FH - Corrupted
Discord - Mysti#1899
Site Username - corrupted

Silver (Mod):

FH - Such.A.Drag
Discord - Such.A.Drag#4122