Author Topic: howdy  (Read 2052 times)

ungodlycoyote

howdy
« on: May 28, 2019, 05:55:03 pm »
hey losers!! 🤙
i'm ungodlycoyote, but i go by nash. i'm a returning player from long ago -- specifically, i've been floating on and off of feralheart almost since its inception. nowadays i'm a college dropout freelance graphic designer/animator/illustrator/musician/jack-of-all-trades living in ireland. i like retro stuff, cinematography and live music. as for feralheart itself, i, uh... actually don't spend much time online in the game, ahaha. i love fiddling with maps, presets, interfaces, what have you. you'll probably see me around the mods board most, although i am a sucker for roleplay too. finally, i love meeting new people so feel free to strike up a conversation any time! i'm on discord @nash #6102 and you can check out my website (https://americantragic.carrd.co) for my other contacts. thanks for reading!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: howdy
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 06:24:04 pm »
Hey! Welcome back to FeralHeart Nash! We are happy to have you back and I am pleased to see it as well! Modding is so much fun and I am sure you will fit right back in here. <3 Have fun!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 06:35:17 pm »
Welcome back to FH! It's always good to see old players returning, you seem like a really cool dude! I hope to see ya around as well as see any of your FH creations! <3

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 06:40:29 pm »
Welcome back to Feral Heart, I'm eager to see what mods you come up with in the future :D :D

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 06:51:27 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, loser! Wow you've got a lot of stuff under your belt, that's impressive. I'm eager to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 07:02:30 pm »
You seem familiar. Either way, welcome back! ^^

ungodlycoyote

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 07:10:59 pm »
Hey! Welcome back to FeralHeart Nash! We are happy to have you back and I am pleased to see it as well! Modding is so much fun and I am sure you will fit right back in here. <3 Have fun!
Welcome back to FH! It's always good to see old players returning, you seem like a really cool dude! I hope to see ya around as well as see any of your FH creations! <3
Welcome back to Feral Heart, I'm eager to see what mods you come up with in the future :D :D

hey, thanks you guys!

Welcome back to FeralHeart, loser! Wow you've got a lot of stuff under your belt, that's impressive. I'm eager to see you around!

heh, thanks! i'm mostly an amateur hobbyist really though, but i'd rather be adequate at lots of things than an expert in just one thing if that makes sense.

You seem familiar. Either way, welcome back! ^^

it's entirely possible that you've seen me around before! i went through soooo many usernames in the past, most recent of which was most likely follaton/flltn if i remember correctly. thanks!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 07:13:05 pm »
Hello there and welcome back to FH!!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 09:19:30 pm »
Hey there, welcome back to the game!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 11:22:33 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart!! I hope you have fun around here once again. Would be down to see some of your creations as well! I'm sure they all look super cool and interesting. See you around sometime! c: