Author Topic: Feral Update November 2018  (Read 35466 times)

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Update November 2018
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2018, 10:59:38 pm »
Sorry I don't think I'm understanding clearly, so do I need to re download Feral Heart or is the patch even out yet? I'm playing it right now like I don't understand what I am suppost to do

The patch is out ^^. Go to the Download page and download FeralHeart setup, make sure to save your presets and screenshots just in case, before updating.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

wolfdog01

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 02:02:09 am »
Snowy wonderland: This place was gorgeous! I actual felt cold and got lost quite a number of times lol I had to use other people's usernames to kinda guide my way. I actually had to go home to Lonely Cave because I couldn't find the exit! I LOVED the little hidden dens everywhere, getting out of the harsh wind and bitter cold. This is a map that FH needed and I am so pleased with how it came out.

Parkour playground: All of the little nooks and crannies were so much fun to explore! The map wasn't huge but it felt so crammed with things to do, you were never bored! I loved all of the water features, I think they added quite a bit to the map; as well as the Easter eggs everywhere. I can see a lot of territories being formed in that map and hopefully many rps.

Both maps were wonderfully handcrafted and made with so much care, you can see it in the terrain. I would love it if all of the FH maps could have a make over with such tiny details and stuffed with exploration. Some areas even gave me flashbacks to IW, which made me happy.

As for the login page, I love the new layout. I like being able to see what events are coming up and the little picture of a map is a nice touch.

Also...Happy womb ejection day, you beautiful people!

It's just uphill from here people! WHOOPWHOOP.

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2018, 03:13:58 am »
Parkour playground: ...

lol, unexpected title but it works i guess. xD

Overall, we're getting a lot of positive feedback for both Kibou Ridge (snow) and new Eastern Pass. I'm glad you guys like it! so many people on Kibou when i was there. Definitely a success. You guys seemed to love my ring climb in Eastern too, glad you guys like the maps!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:43:01 am by LaughingWolf »

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2018, 03:15:38 am »
Good job on the patch everyone. It was lovely. <3

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2018, 02:43:37 pm »
Thank you all for the warm welcome back's!

And a big thank you to everyone who contributed with their work and love into this patch - special thanks to Lady_Alizarin and LaughingWolf for the wonderful work on the maps.

Getting to know everyone on this big staff team has been a blast, and I'm grateful for the understanding from the community - a thank you to you as well. <3

Ressy had been hard at work all this time, from back where she joined FH, and I know she'll continue to do great work as a Admin!
Love you! : D

Offline Telwyn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Mystery the Kitsune
    • Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2018, 05:55:02 pm »
I love the new and update maps sort of miss the old eastern pass great job to the staff for the hard work. And you can see snow on the mountains from the grounds and other maps as well it cool and I love the northern lights as well in the new map.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:57:32 pm by Telwyn »

Were Never One Without The Other.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2018, 07:10:00 pm »
hhhnnn one of my personal favorites of this update is the new Login Page, love the whole idea and look and it gives members who are on in-game but not active on the forums somethin' more to look at, and lets them know of upcoming events and news and such! Happy to see it done like so and the screenshots at the bottom are pretty cute too.

aH and lets not forget the new map and the updated map! Love the two so much and can't wait to see all the new public groups that appear within them.
artwork by dehvina

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2018, 08:53:39 pm »
I've been keeping an eye on the feedback being delivered on this patch from this thread,
it makes us all very proud to know that upon releasing this snowy map (just in time for Winter and Christmas to start approaching) it has brought the community a lot of joy, especially to see a map in a completely different season to the rest. All of this feedback has motivated all of us in the Staff Team to pursue the dreams of the community and make the game as you would all like it as well as bringing in lots of surprises in terms of alternations to the game, of our own!

We are proud that our actions and decisions have pleased the majority and that any criticism has so far been delivered in a polite manner for us to look into and discuss and decide how we'd improve or make any appropriate changes to what we do and how we work with you guys. We pay very close attention to the suggestions that are given and see what we can do and, I hope that some of your ideas have been met or will be met in the near future.

In such short time, a lot of plans have been made. Never be afraid to send us ideas, we are always open to it and we actually want it.
While new things are being worked on already, we hope you enjoy the new update! Kibou Bridge is here to stay. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2018, 04:07:43 am »
Love the new patch! Is there any chance that the new objects / particles (i.e. the northern lights, the fish) will be released for map maker?

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2018, 04:18:10 am »
Love the new patch! Is there any chance that the new objects / particles (i.e. the northern lights, the fish) will be released for map maker?
Because that was made an paid for through dA by a fellow FH user, independently of the patch team, we can't really mass distribute it (which would be what making it available would do). We don't have the creative rights to it, simply speaking. Will that change in the future? you never know.. but for now, its not likely, with those specific items anyway. If you like, here is their dA LINK to where we found the Aurora to begin with, and you can talk to them about those objects (they're not particles though, I don't think) :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 04:38:54 am by LaughingWolf »