Author Topic: It may be cold outside.  (Read 15840 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
It may be cold outside.
« on: December 24, 2015, 04:51:59 pm »
But for us here in FeralHeart it's very warm and we want to wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays!

It's Christmas time and we on staff are happy to know that our home and fluffy community has been around to see yet another winter. We wish to thank each and every one of you that has been with us this year and that you all have an amazing Christmas, you deserve nothing less.

Happy Holidays! Wishing you and your families a very happy, healthy, and successful New Year! Stay safe! Let's rock 2016 with another year of Feral Heart fun and cheer! Long live the floofs! ~Lord Suragaha

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you're able to enjoy the love and company of family and friends during this holiday season and appreciate what matters most. Have a safe and wonderful new year! -Warriorstrike

I wish you all good times, treasures and new golden adventures for the memories of tomorrow. May your Holidays sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. My only gift to you this year (and throughout 2016) is lots of love, joy and happiness. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year lovelies! - Bawfle

Happy Holidays! I wish for all of you a wonderful time filled with tons of love, happiness, and joy this festive season. Stay safe and be sure to enjoy yourselves as well as the company of those you love and hold dear to your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! - Panzram

Season's greetings, loves~ Thank you all for being a part of our journey through 2015, and we can't wait to share many more adventures with you as we bring in the next year. Keep smiling, and stay inspired. <3 ~White/Allegra

Lots of nuzzles from all of staff.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

AutumnTheWulf

Re: It may be cold outside.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 04:55:35 pm »
Thank you! And Happy Holidays to every single one of you! I wish everyone a Happy Christmas filled with love and joy! <3

Preach

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 04:58:33 pm »
Bless your souls. ^^ Thank you for this message. I am actually glad we're here, in Christmas times. As a fresh year here in FeralHeart, I hope you all enjoy your christmas and new year's. ^^ Thank you.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 05:30:50 pm »
Ahhh, this made my day, thank you! I hope you all have happy holidays as well, and that you get what you most desire for Christmas. ^w^

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 06:42:03 pm »
Happy Holidas you all! I don't come back on as much as I used to be, but I basically came here to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone on FeralHeart. Hope you get what you wanted for Christmas! And let's hope you weren't naughty so Santa doesn't send coal to you. :P

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 07:20:33 pm »
Thank you all so very much. We all hope the same goes right back at you. We love you guys <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 07:26:57 pm »
Thanks to you all for putting this together! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline PoisonIVy12

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Colin the Cornhusky is Life
    • View Profile
    • Professor Flannigan's Lab
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 08:15:57 pm »
An important message from Silverline:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Find me ingame as PoisonIVy12!

Cy, the eccentric rebel against the world. Oh, and wordsmith. :D

Offline WildRavens

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hey!! You 100% matter, are valid and are loved 💕
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2015, 09:46:11 am »
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings and a Happy New Year everyone! :D This will be my first Christmas ever on FeralHeart so I'm really looking forward to it! :D

I hope that you have a great holiday and I hope that your days will be... *sings* Merry and Bright! And May all your Christmases be White!!! XD

~ Silver/Arya

Icon is not by me! | GIF by chillcrafting, on Tumblr!
❤❤

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2015, 12:20:37 pm »
WhenitrainedonChristmasforyou

Anyways, danke for the message, Red! Hope you have a Merry Christmas mornin', as well! :D