Author Topic: Skap pap's preset shop (IF I OWE YOU READ LAST COMMENT/ Closed)  (Read 8540 times)

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Since some of the people do not read my progress on dA so I understand they do not know, but at the momment this is on hiatus UNTIL I finish the final requests I had (I may had the people who requested presets through the site done but I also had some leftover presets I had to finish on

GREAT NEWS! I WAS ABLE TO BUY THE BUNDLES AND MORE THANKS TO MY WIFEY SINAAIR, TAIZER AND ALL OF THE AMAZING PEOPLE WHO DONATED/COMMISSIONED TO ME THROUGH DA <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU! UNTIL I NEED MORE POINTS, ALL OF THE REQUESTS ARE FOR FREE!

Hello! Skat here!
I finally decided to open a preset shop, with pointies ^^ I know it is very uncommon for me to ask for points to do something but if you are not aware I am trying to get a preset bundle and a specific texture that altogether cost 170 points ;c And I can't afford them on my own at the momment
[/s]

Textures I want to buy

[/s]

So I am opening a preset shop :D
Some samples of my work here

What I can do
  • Missing parts (transparent parts of your body e.g. tail, feet, etc.)
    Metalic
    Semi-transparent/semi-transparent(Semi invisible) with markings (It would work great for Starclan kitties or ghost wolvies)
    Ghost
    Torn ears
    Scars
    Scrolling (Moving)
    Mixed textures (e.g. you want an armored wolf )
    Glowing
    Glowing, Transparent and moving altogether (example
    )
    Troll presets (example here
    and I can tell my wifey Loved that one c:)

Can't do
Too realistic scars
Too realistic markings (I can touch a verry good realism on markings but because I am working with a mouse and I am using some custom brushes for gimp I can't touch the perfect realism as I could have done with a tablet)
More than one coding at once at one part of texture (For example I can't make you have a missing foot and have scrolling/moving markings for example)
Too complex presets (It's not that I don't want to, but if I try to do triangles and squares altogether, I fear I will fail you with my unsteady hand and I don't want my work to be half good. I want it to be worth what it costs)

My wifey  will help me test the preset and fix the imperfections before sending them away and giving you the points
A little More Info about the payments and how things work out if you don't mind reading

Okai Hello fellow Feral-Heartanian friends!

So as I said I was going to make a preset shop in aim to get 170 points to get a preset bundle that I can't afford on my own at the current period because I am struggling with money and I must focus on my wifey and my exams this upcomming month so I had to pause my workaholic life for a while.

As I mentioned to my post here, I am going to give you some info about what I can and can't do in presets so you will know what to request (I can do almost everything tbh, there are a little things I can't do due to my hand injury, tendonitis, which makes my hands really unstable sometimes but there is nothing I can't really do)

You can mostly see what I can do in a more detailed way below so I'd advice you to take a look incase you're interested so I can be specific to everything so I can complete every request given

So without further adue, let's go into explanation

Missing parts/Transparent

I can make your feline/canine/creature to have missing limbs or have transparent parts in general, such as missing ear, eye, tooth, or get a shorter tail (works well for hairless cats who are not supposed to have the little lion fur and if you want a doberman preset or a creature with a naturally short tail that feral-heart can't afford at the current time)

Metalic

I can make a preset that's full of metal or a robotic hybrid close to your taste.

Semi transparent/Semi invisible
You can keep your markings and everything bit you look like a ghost. It is so helpful if you are going to use this for warrior cat roleplays to rp as a StarClan or a Darkforest cat. An example of what I am saying can be found below I have worked on this in one of the RPs I was back in 2014 and I can tell your it is hilarious.

Transparent/invisible
I can make parts of your preset to be invisible :D how cool is that? (It's acctually way more simple as it sounds)

Torned ears/scars
I have recently figured out how to do Torned ears and better scars thanks to the Ginga legends pack so I can tell I can do it. I may not be able to do too realistic scars close to such as people who use tablets, but I will do my very best to satisfy you with it.

Scrolling/Moving
I can make the inside of your markings move, for example, you want your preset's paws,eyes and tongue to be rainbowy and change to every colors of the rainbow while moving, standing or simply goofing around, I can do that! What I mean by scrolling/Moving? I mean this

Mixed textures

I've done this before here which is visible on the first preset, where I combined two textures and added moving/scrolling parts. I can do this if it is needed specifically for a roleplay :D (Like for example if you follow Johan-N's comics and want to make a wolf roleplay out of it and need a preset where you'll need an armored wolf for a current tribe, I can probably do that :D)

Glowing
It is not very hard to do but still I am training on it as I feel the glowing markings doesn't glow as much as they do but it is up to you to judge that.

Multi add-ons on presets
I can make your body have scrolling markings, your face be transparent and your tail be--weird. Many people do not understand how this happens but it is very simple because it is a different coding for the body, the face and the tail. So it is pretty easy if you know what you're doing :D

About the payment

I only take points! I only opened the preset shop to buy something that costs 170 points + some points needed to pay for a commission of a drawing of my wifey and I. I am willing to ask for a small ammount of points so I won't bring you in a hard possition, so the preset shop will be up for a while until I gather enough points to buy what I want. Unless you asked for more than one preset which will cost double the points.

How payment works

*Note* - About warrior cats/Wolves, if you want to have defects such as a lazy eye or a transparent tail (to be shorter/ caused by an accident) or blindness it will cost 10 Points as I mark these as special occasions (thus, this is why on the icon below they were seperated from transparent category)

Simple preset - 5 Points
Simple preset (two sided) - 7 Points
If Torn ears/scars/other missing parts included - 10 Points
If semi transparent/transparent/glowing/scrolling included - 15 Points
If metalic/Multi add-ons included - 20 Points

Complex preset -  15 Points
Complex preset (two sided) - 25 Points
If Torn ears/scars/other missing parts included - 35  Points
If semi transparent/transparent/glowing/scrolling included - 40 Points
If metalic/Multi add-ons included - 50  Points

Multishaded/Multimarked (variety of 3+ colors and/or markings) - 20 Points
Two sided - 25 Points
If Torn ears/scars/other missing parts included - 30 Points
If semi transparent/transparent/glowing/scrolling included - 37 Points
If metalic/Multi add-ons included - 43 Points

Heavily realistic preset (to look as real as possible) - 25 Points
two sided - 35 Points
If Torn ears/scars/other missing parts included - 40  Points
If semi transparent/transparent/glowing included - 45 Points
If metalic/Multi add-ons included - 50  Points

As you see I am trying to keep my prices no higher than 50-100, so I won't put you in a hard possition either. And because I know my limits, I am not the best preset maker in the world, I do keep trying but out there, there are better preset makers with better equipment than me and I don't think high of my creations, even though I will promise you to put my heart and soul on it as I dedicate to what I do, I want both of us to benefit from that. Sounds good?

Payment Agreement
So because I am pretty sure half of you don't know me and I don't know yo ueither, it's always a risk to commission to someone like that when you do not know if it is something that won't work out or someone that will try to steal your points/creations and get away with it. So we are making an agreement here. I will not get any points til you get a Private message from me to tell you about the preset progress (Show you a final result of it in screenshots, and asking you if you want any changes) once you've agreed it's all good you'll send me the points and as soon as I get them I send you the link to the preset.

NOW IF someone wants to pay right away, there is no problem with that however I must put my limits up to this as well. Because You have put in trust in me I cannot resist but thanking you alot and that your preset will be 100% the first one I will work on. However, to not make you doubting me and because I have a life and I can't sit in front of a screen 24/7 making preset, if you paid me BEFORE you got a Pm/nofication from me about your preset's final form, if you don't get your preset/nofication from me in the next 48 hours (2 days) you are going to be refunded, means you are getting your points back. So to make it fair for both of us and you should know I am not a fraud.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Because I am having finals this upcomming weekend, I may NOT be able to make your preset in the time limit from 14 May - 25 May because I need preparation for the finals. I apologise if you requested something in that period, I couldn't make it for you ;n;

[/s]
Application

If you want to set an application to get a preset comment below or note me this form please:

Code: [Select]

Picture of your character:
    Spieces(Lion,Wolf,Dog,Liepard etc.):
    Fur lenght(Short, medium, long):
    [Optional]Specific texture you want(please add a link so I can see if I have it):
    Basic color(The color the pelt will be):
    Minor Colors(The markings color):
    [Optional]Any special features?(Glowing,transparent, semi-transparent,scrolling):
    [Optional]Wounds?(Scars,torned ears):
    [Optional]Any defects?(blindness,lazy eye):
    Realism(You want it realistic, semi-realistc or cartoonish/simple):
    Mane added?(Yes or No):
    Eye type(custom or any specific you want):

Thanks so much for the support and thanks a bunch if you decided to help me on this ^^ See ya!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 10:24:32 pm by Skat »
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: Skap pap's preset shop (Commisions are Open)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 01:28:41 pm »

Ah geez

*starts drawing up a character reference*
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 08:45:43 pm »

Ah geez

*starts drawing up a character reference*
Thank you ^^ Since thanks to the peopple who donated to me I was able to achieve my goal, I will make you your request, if you're still up for it, for free

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 04:13:34 am »
Thank you ^^ Since thanks to the peopple who donated to me I was able to achieve my goal, I will make you your request, if you're still up for it, for free

Aren't you just a doll? .D.

It'll take me a bit but I'd love to take you up on that offer <3
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Skap pap's preset shop (FREE)
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 01:55:50 am »

Aren't you just a doll? .D.

It'll take me a bit but I'd love to take you up on that offer <3
Hue my wifey got clingy when she read the doll part xD

take your time :D

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 03:39:33 pm »
    Species: Wolf
    Specific texture you want: The texture was edited and such by me, so I'm sending the link to your PMs .D.
    Basic color: A darkish brown
    Minor Colors: Tan, a darkER brown, grays, magenta, etc.
    Any defects?: Robotic right hindleg and a robotic right eye.
    Realism: Semi-realistic, please.
    Mane added?: Yep!
    Eye type: Just FH's "Contracted Slit" will be fine. (feyeMask1_16).

Thanks so much btw, and just let me know if anything seems too difficult or what-not.
The leg has the foot missing I realize, but I leave that up to you, whether or not you want to use transparency there. xD
(P.S. You're siggy gif is frikkin' hilarious xD )

Offline xXBulletProofXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 06:48:40 am »
Picture of your character: http://imgur.com/a/RCgMi
    Spieces(Lion,Wolf,Dog,Liepard etc.): Dog
    Fur lenght(Short, medium, long): Medium
    [Optional]Specific texture you want(please add a link so I can see if I have it): http://www.mediafire.com/file/f5b1yux8p768l48/Tearless_wolfTex.zip
    Basic color(The color the pelt will be): Light brown for the pelt
    Minor Colors(The markings color): all the colours that are shown on the reference (if that helps)
[Optional]Any defects?(blindness,lazy eye): i believe half blind?? (Light sensitivity)
    Realism(You want it realistic, semi-realistc or cartoonish/simple): Semi- realistic
    Mane added?(Yes or No): yes please
    Eye type(custom or any specific you want): Contracted slit or whatever suits the best ^-^

Let me know if i have to do any editing and if you got a lot of work.. just let me know and i'll be happy to be patient ^^

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 02:29:38 am »
    Species: Wolf
    Specific texture you want: The texture was edited and such by me, so I'm sending the link to your PMs .D.
    Basic color: A darkish brown
    Minor Colors: Tan, a darkER brown, grays, magenta, etc.
    Any defects?: Robotic right hindleg and a robotic right eye.
    Realism: Semi-realistic, please.
    Mane added?: Yep!
    Eye type: Just FH's "Contracted Slit" will be fine. (feyeMask1_16).

Thanks so much btw, and just let me know if anything seems too difficult or what-not.
The leg has the foot missing I realize, but I leave that up to you, whether or not you want to use transparency there. xD
(P.S. You're siggy gif is frikkin' hilarious xD )
Picture of your character: http://imgur.com/a/RCgMi
    Spieces(Lion,Wolf,Dog,Liepard etc.): Dog
    Fur lenght(Short, medium, long): Medium
    [Optional]Specific texture you want(please add a link so I can see if I have it): http://www.mediafire.com/file/f5b1yux8p768l48/Tearless_wolfTex.zip
    Basic color(The color the pelt will be): Light brown for the pelt
    Minor Colors(The markings color): all the colours that are shown on the reference (if that helps)
[Optional]Any defects?(blindness,lazy eye): i believe half blind?? (Light sensitivity)
    Realism(You want it realistic, semi-realistc or cartoonish/simple): Semi- realistic
    Mane added?(Yes or No): yes please
    Eye type(custom or any specific you want): Contracted slit or whatever suits the best ^-^

Let me know if i have to do any editing and if you got a lot of work.. just let me know and i'll be happy to be patient ^^

Alright thank you ^^ I have both of your presets made tomorrow, I apologise for my lateness, my wifey and I have finals this upcomming week so we are studying hard >.<

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 06:32:47 am »
Hmm am I still able to request? Would a screenshot of my in game character and some description be fine? I unfortunately cannot draw anything apart from stickmen
hi hello

Offline xXBulletProofXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2017, 05:40:44 pm »
Alright thank you ^^ I have both of your presets made tomorrow, I apologise for my lateness, my wifey and I have finals this upcomming week so we are studying hard >.<

Alright, thanks for letting me know ^-^

When your done, Feel free to PM me
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:42:40 pm by FoolishShadows »