Help & Guidance > Site/Forum Help

Links

<< < (2/2)

Dark_heart:
Adf.ly is heck. If you wanna let your downloading link free from any ads (If you'll upload any preset), it's recommended to use GoogleDrive If you have account. Just small tip c;

SpicyDirt:
Since this has been all explained and such I'll be locking it now. Also, next time I'd point you in the direction of the help boards with this and any other questions in the future. C:

Morgra:
This is still locked but I wanted to come in and correct some misinformation:

- Ad.fly is not affiliated with the FH site in any way and it is not funding the servers.

Ad.fly comes from MediaFire specifically which has no affiliation with the funding of the FeralHeart servers. MediaFire usage is up to an individual person uploading their mod for people to download. None of the FH official links to downloads go through MediaFire nor do we endorse it as a platform. FH users just use MediaFire to upload their maps/presets/etc. and that happens to direct to ad.fly links.

The only ads that fund the servers are the ones you see on the login page and the official site.

Also if you copy and paste the link into your URL bar it won't go through ad.fly. c:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version