Author Topic: Dallas' Artwork [updated 7/1/19]  (Read 19871 times)

wolfdog01

Re: Dallas' Artwork [updated 5/24/18]
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2018, 04:00:26 pm »
These are amazing! I need you to draw like...all of my five characters lol I really like styles like these, realistic but stylized. Keep it up! I wanna see more!

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
Re: Dallas' Artwork [updated 7/1/19]
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2019, 09:23:42 pm »
Update!

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2019, 11:41:36 pm »
Oh my gosh, you art is simply amazing! Outstanding pieces to look at here. I could stare at them for days... If this was an art museum you'd have to call security on me because I wouldn't leave lmao You are extremely talented, and once again all of these pieces are just...heaven sent.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:43:17 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Chuchip

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • >_<
    • thecloun
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2019, 09:56:01 pm »
I'm aware of the age of this topic and I have permission from LordSuragaha to reply to this aged post.

I wanted to say that your art is breath TAKING, my goodness. I went to your deviantart and I saw Katya and I was taken back. I love the way your draw dogs' snouts different than wolves. You make them longer than normal and it makes a big difference. I also love how you made the sun gleam off the snout aswell. I see that you did a white overlay line across the snout and it really makes the gleam pop. This piece is honestly my favourite and I'm definitely going to take tips from your art for my future pieces. You deserve much more watchers. Hopefully you'll see my watch and favourites pop up in your notifications.  ;D
Uh oh stinky!