Author Topic: How to fix the horrible FH+ black screen. [1.13]  (Read 72348 times)

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: How to fix the horrible FH+ black screen. [1.13]
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2012, 02:41:11 pm »
Thank you. I was puzzled with the black screen but i'm fixing it now. Hope it works.

art by dearhunters on da

Nipah

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2012, 11:48:37 pm »
Um..I tried this for the Black Maps and uninstalled and reinstalled many times but nothing worked...In the section where you create your character is fixed and I thank you for that but I still have one problem.  When I go into the game, I can move my character around, but all I see is black, black,black! Do you know how to fix that? :)

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2012, 01:08:19 am »
Um..I tried this for the Black Maps and uninstalled and reinstalled many times but nothing worked...In the section where you create your character is fixed and I thank you for that but I still have one problem.  When I go into the game, I can move my character around, but all I see is black, black,black! Do you know how to fix that? :)

Did you try going into regular FH and moving your character to bonfire before logging in to FH+?

Nipah

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2012, 06:55:47 pm »
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I just had to make Bonfire my home and it works! Yay! Thank you so much! Is there any way I can repay you?! :3

Also...not to bother you or anything..but on  Bonfire I cannot find the Ficho Tunnel portal in FH+. It is not where the portal is supposed to be in FH so did it move or do I have to use Ficho Caverns? Otherwise I am not sure how to get to Fluorite Plains or South Pole..

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2012, 10:09:40 pm »
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I just had to make Bonfire my home and it works! Yay! Thank you so much! Is there any way I can repay you?! :3

Also...not to bother you or anything..but on  Bonfire I cannot find the Ficho Tunnel portal in FH+. It is not where the portal is supposed to be in FH so did it move or do I have to use Ficho Caverns? Otherwise I am not sure how to get to Fluorite Plains or South Pole..

The portal to ficho is on the hill, just run around.

FH+ has a whole different map set, so Flourite an South Pole do not exist, but there are pmenty of other pretty maps to see!

starli

« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2012, 12:53:58 am »
thank you so much now i can play! i'm running ccleaner right now and i unistalled the game. hopefully it will work.

Offline buttnuttsquash

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2012, 11:26:22 pm »
I NEED HELP! The Character thing worked, but my screen is black when I go to the game! My home position says it is blank, and I DID try making a new character, it is still black! Please, If you have time, Or if you can, please try and figure out my problem with FH+. Thanks!

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2012, 01:30:25 am »
did you try logging into the regular FH and moving your character into bonfire, logging out, then running FH+?

darkangels

« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2012, 11:57:46 pm »
Awesome

Offline feliciathewolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2012, 11:40:56 pm »
THANK YOU!! This helped me to!  ;D