Community > Leaving

This is Kit, over and out.

(1/2) > >>

Kitterr:
Hey everyone.
I've got some, saddening news.
I'm leaving this community for reasons that we all know (drama fiasco).
I can't bring myself to play this version of the game anymore. I'm finishing up moving to FNFH, so you can catch me there.
I was so happy to join this game almost a year ago, so it's sad I didn't even make it a year.
If you see me as "online", I'm probably checking one of my many bookmarked threads, that help me with making characters & presets.
I'm so sorry to the friends I'll be leaving behind. Again, you can catch me on FNFH, since that's where I'll be residing for the minute.
I may be on the ogFH for reference so I can remake my characters & their bios, but I won't do much more than that.

Once I'm done, this will be the last & final time ogFH is uninstalled from my computer.
Again, I'm so sorry to the friends I will be leaving behind. I'll still be active on Discord, my tag is Kit#8068. (Note that I can only get on at certain times.)

To the lovely loyal friends I've made; I love you, don't forget that.
I'm tearing up just thinking about all this.
My accounts will still stay open, I don't usually delete accounts after I leave.
Well, it comes with great pain & sadness to say this here but..
This is Kit, over & out. <3

Oddonelynx:
NOOO!! Not you as well! Well, peace and hair grease..

Groogle:
I understand completely and wish best of luck! Take care ^^ We'll be here when you return soon

LadySigyn:
I'm sorry you feel the way you do, Kit. Take care, I wish you all the best with everything.

Dark_heart:
Aye, sad to see your leaving... Goodbye then, be free & take care. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version