Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
A idea
« on: July 28, 2012, 07:46:49 am »
For the profiles at the side of your profile you can make like something like the picture on the top? You can change/upload skins for your chat. Only your friends and people you want to to join your chat can join only, You have to accept/decline people who send a request to join your chat so random people wont join. So this is like your own privet chat :p
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:50:35 am by ?FearlessTEC? »

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: A idea
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 08:12:34 am »
Yes this is a very interesting idea, i like it. Although, i do not think that this could happen, due to the sites restrictions, it doesnt allow it, or it doesnt have that setting. In order to do this, we would have to go through many issues, even then i dont think it would work, its a pretty expert concept..Nice idea though. ^.^
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 08:14:11 am by Raw »

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 12:53:27 pm »
Raw, You do have a great point there. Remember the chat on the site? It would work like that except it would need to have over 163,000 chatrooms created manually or users would have to apply for one. As far as I know this could be possible, but there couldn't be a image like that. It would take very long though
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 12:56:13 pm by SilverTW »

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 01:42:28 pm »
Perhaps you could have this free little link space in your profile where you can link this dragcave thing or your own chatroom like here:

Aw, FH doesn't have spoilers...
well just pretend that was spoiled xD

but you'd have to type it in using HTML code?

So FH doesn't have to make a chat for every single profile, you could just have this open space on your profile where you can only link 1 thing like a chat or your dragcave account thing or those view counters or whateva
or maybe it only limits it to xat chat or tinychat or whatever chat plugin, sorry if I went off topic from the original idea, i was trying to make it work out.
but then again there will be people who post naughty stuff.

TL;DR - Basically how you can link HTML images on your DA account.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:50:50 pm by Cherryheart »

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 06:48:45 pm »
Perhaps you could have this free little link space in your profile where you can link this dragcave thing or your own chatroom like here:

Aw, FH doesn't have spoilers...
well just pretend that was spoiled xD

but you'd have to type it in using HTML code?

So FH doesn't have to make a chat for every single profile, you could just have this open space on your profile where you can only link 1 thing like a chat or your dragcave account thing or those view counters or whateva
or maybe it only limits it to xat chat or tinychat or whatever chat plugin, sorry if I went off topic from the original idea, i was trying to make it work out.
but then again there will be people who post naughty stuff.

TL;DR - Basically how you can link HTML images on your DA account.

Possible suggestion, It's just I don't think there is plugins yet like that for here. But if the chatroom was made (a few months ago), this just may be a very possible thing.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 02:46:55 am »
Yes, that might just work. I was thinking the same thing. And though a FH made chat room would be nice, it would be a bit of an overload so having an html code would be a great substitute!