Author Topic: Others can't see your preset?  (Read 4133 times)

Offline AppleKing

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Others can't see your preset?
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2017, 10:23:31 am »
I've tried everything you told me even re-downloanded the preset and did everything again and it's still not working.

Offline Searse

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • blackairborn
    • siaphra
    • XxBlackAirbornxX
    • BlackAirbornx
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 04:55:25 am »
People can only see your preset if they downloaded it. c:

Offline Xaker

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 07:56:08 pm »
Hello. I have some problems with it too. I downloaded a preset from internet, but nobody can see it too. I want a good advice. Some people says I should post images in Unil Panel, but that DOESN'T works. Other says to download BittorrentSync, but when I wanted to download it's says "No matching rule". So I couldn't download it. Then I downloaded PresetSyncSetup. But I can't to see other players. They all are WHITE, because they use other markings or presets. I only can see players when they don't use new legendary markings or presets. That horrible! Ok I explored my presets. I went in FeralHeart Home page, clicked Unil Panel, wrote my username and password, clicked  "Choose file", posted my preset images (body preset, head preset, tail preset and others...). Now what? People can't see it anyways. What should I do? Any other advices!?

Offline Xaker

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 07:57:37 pm »
I've tried everything you told me even re-downloanded the preset and did everything again and it's still not working.
SAME. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

Offline Xaker

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 08:01:43 pm »
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=39845.0
This don't works for me. I can't see other players and they can't see me too.

Offline Xaker

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2018, 08:16:17 pm »
I tried everything, but nothing works. I keep asking for ppl if they see my preset, they always say "No". That makes me sad everytimes, because I don't know what to do. User Panel doesn't works. I posted my preset images in it, but nothing changed. I can see my preset, but other no. Of course I can't see players' presets and markings too, because they use legendary markings or presets. I want a good advice. Some people says I should post images in User Panel, but that DOESN'T works. Other says to download BittorrentSync, but when I wanted to download it's says "No matching rule". So I couldn't download it. Then I downloaded PresetSyncSetup. But I can't to see other players. They all are WHITE, because they use other markings or presets. I only can see players when they don't use new legendary markings or presets. That horrible! Ok I explored my presets. I went in FeralHeart Home page, clicked Unil Panel, wrote my username and password, clicked  "Choose file", posted my preset images (body preset, head preset, tail preset and others...). Now what? People can't see it anyways. What should I do? Any other advices!?

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2018, 08:25:40 pm »
I tried everything, but nothing works. I keep asking for ppl if they see my preset, they always say "No". That makes me sad everytimes, because I don't know what to do. User Panel doesn't works. I posted my preset images in it, but nothing changed. I can see my preset, but other no. Of course I can't see players' presets and markings too, because they use legendary markings or presets. I want a good advice. Some people says I should post images in User Panel, but that DOESN'T works. Other says to download BittorrentSync, but when I wanted to download it's says "No matching rule". So I couldn't download it. Then I downloaded PresetSyncSetup. But I can't to see other players. They all are WHITE, because they use other markings or presets. I only can see players when they don't use new legendary markings or presets. That horrible! Ok I explored my presets. I went in FeralHeart Home page, clicked Unil Panel, wrote my username and password, clicked  "Choose file", posted my preset images (body preset, head preset, tail preset and others...). Now what? People can't see it anyways. What should I do? Any other advices!?

The reason why you see people as white marshmallows is not because of their presets. Not all people use presets. It is because you don't have legendary markings. I suggest getting them If you want to see other people normally.
Also, about people seeing your presets.; not everyone has preset sync. I suggest asking people if they have preset sync and just then ask if they can see your preset. If people don't have preset sync, they won't be able to see your preset unless they download your .fhp files that can be found in FeralHeart->presets
I suggest putting your .fhp preset files in mediafire and creating a tinyurl.com link with easy url that people can easily type in and simply download your preset.
Example of the tinyurl link:

Code: [Select]
1st) Upload .fhp your preset file to Mediafire
2nd) Copy the preset download link
3rd) Open tinyurl.com and create a simple link
4th) Your new download link should look something similar to this and should lead to your preset download: tinyurl.com/whateveryoutype
I hope that this helped you a bit! ❤
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 08:28:01 pm by Valar.Morghulis »

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Xaker

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 03:22:33 pm »

The reason why you see people as white marshmallows is not because of their presets. Not all people use presets. It is because you don't have legendary markings. I suggest getting them If you want to see other people normally.
Also, about people seeing your presets.; not everyone has preset sync. I suggest asking people if they have preset sync and just then ask if they can see your preset. If people don't have preset sync, they won't be able to see your preset unless they download your .fhp files that can be found in FeralHeart->presets
I suggest putting your .fhp preset files in mediafire and creating a tinyurl.com link with easy url that people can easily type in and simply download your preset.

4th) Your new download link should look something similar to this and should lead to your preset download: tinyurl.com/whateveryoutype
Wait what? Ok I uploaded my preset files in Mediafire, but how I should copy them? All of images? And paste them in Tinyurl? I tried. Nothing worked. It's so hard to do everything by myself. I thought in this game will be everything already.

Offline Xaker

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 03:32:33 pm »
now I should drag that file in presets or where?

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2018, 03:32:42 pm »

Wait what? Ok I uploaded my preset files in Mediafire, but how I should copy them? All of images? And paste them in Tinyurl? I tried. Nothing worked. It's so hard to do everything by myself. I thought in this game will be everything already.

You're not supposed to upload your entire preset (with photos) to Mediafire.
Just the .fhp file that can be found in FeralHeart ->
presets

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox