Author Topic: Forum app?  (Read 1672 times)

wolfdog01

Forum app?
« on: July 04, 2018, 10:40:05 pm »
Greetings wild animals!
I use an app for the fish forum I use, it's really simple and easy to use. For FeralHeart I have to use the internet and it can be a little frustrating. I was just wondering if there was a FeralHeart app out there that I can't seem to find, or is there any plans to make one? I've heard Tappatalk or something does apps, I haven't looked into really though.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Forum app?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 03:55:15 pm »
I've honestly had the same idea for awhile.
For some time I've wondered if there was an app for FH, or the forums, that members could use "on the go." Yet, I don't think there is one, sadly.

I can see that it would be a little difficult to make a mobile add-on that coincides with the forums and such, when the mods and admins don't have the time (or resources, I wouldn't think) to create such a thing. After all, they are currently busy working on what looks like a gorgeous map update for us all.

All in all, it would be awesome to see one created either by them, or some FH-loving member to the best of their ability.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 06:56:16 pm »
I use my mobile browser to view the forums. Its a bit awkward since its forced desktop view, but does its job. I do
wish too that there was a forum app. I would have thought that simple machines had an app...

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 12:23:02 am »
That'd be such a cool idea! I wish there was such a thing!
I always resort to using my computer to post on the forums, but it'd be nice to have a simpler alternative.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Tachi12

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 05:14:35 am »
Would be very useful for regular forum users, since the website is very cluttered on mobile browsers.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:16:51 am by Tachi12 »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 08:58:09 pm »
If you want to use Tapatalk that is about the only option for a more mobile-friendly interface. Try it out and see how you like it!
I didn't even sign up for an account but if you go under "Groups" when in the app, look for "FeralHeart" and then hit "Follow". I'm not sure of the options beyond that point but I did used to use Tapatalk for a short while to view forum posts before getting my tablet. Should try it again for my phone ^^

Hopefully this might be something that you're looking for. Hope it helps.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.